View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A look into Crossfit

OK ... this morning about a pot of black coffee and I am off to the crossfit gym http://crossfit908.com

Will post videos of my squats and workout shortly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Beef and Broccoli 1 pt + probiotics + beginning of day 2

OK last night I wasnt that hungry and was going to go to bed without dinner, however around 9:00 PM got a bit hungry and ate about 1 pint of beef and broccoli and tried to remove as much of the sauce as I could. I am counting that at 8 grams of carbs and calling yesterday a 20 carb day.

I also took my probiotics. I really love these. They get my stomach through anything. Basically the way your digestive tract works is really simple plumbing. You have a stomach which is like ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. lunch ... slow cooked lamb shank counting as 0 carbs

4. Drinking plenty of water ...

I like the whole foods version of pelagrino ... I think the fizz keeps me feeling full.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Day 1 weigh in 279.7

6. Arbonne Protein Shake ... 1 1/2 scoops = 10 grams

7. Post Crossfit workout Vlog

8. Initial Crossfit Atkins Video Log Entry

9. OK ... so starting on the 2nd today ... 279 lbs @ weigh in.

So weighed in at 279 lbs this is up from 243 when I started crossfit. However i htink at least 20 lbs if not more of this is from muscle gain. I am visually much more muscular than I was when I started crossfit and my 36 inch pants fit about the same ( although they have a little stretch to them ) I am saying I have about 10 lb of fat gain plus 20+ pounds of muscle gain. I never did legs or back when I used to work out ... was more about running and benching and shoulders .... Now I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Ooops ... thought tomorrow was the 1st

OK.... starting vlog of Atkins Diet and Crossfit tomorrow ....
    Tags: crossfit
    Categories
    Uncategorized