View RSS Feed

Tom

1. Bait and Switch Economics

Well here is another frustrated blog entry.

I remember in the past people used to make an honest living. People used to buy quality things and make quality things with those. They would sell these quality items at a fair price and make a fair profit.

Those were the days of the simple economics. Supply and Demand would determine the pricing.

Now-a-days I seem to think that everyone is out to rip you off. In fact I think this is so extreme that this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Negative energy

Wow ... today I must have really woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

From basically 5 minutes after I woke up until now ... I have been spreading bad kharma or bad feelings or negative energy whereever I go.

Trying to shake out of it.

Ever get like that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. $22 hamburger

OK OK OK .... I know ... I am an idiot for paying $22 for a hamburger .... but I was curious.

My wife was away on business and I went to a restaurant that I knew nothing about. When I got in I realized that it was expensive.

I sat at the bar and looked at the menu and asked if they had a hamburger or some bar food. They said yes they have a kobe beef hamburger for $22. Split second decision I said OK I will take it. Asked for it Medium rare as I figured the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Doctors

Ug went to the doctors today for a routine visit. I realize that doctors are really kind of a rip off.

I take lipitor. All I really needed was a refill, but my doctor left the practice and they needed to see me before they can renew my prescription.

I went there and the receptionist was rude, the nurse was rude I waited 20 minutes in the room for the doctor. He comes in and tells me that they lost my records from the last time I was there.

He looked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345