Blog Comments

Do post a video of your workout, won't you? Or, at least a few pics so we can
    "in the best shape I have been in my life"
    and stay motivated! We need your presence here...
    Congrats on the 16 pound loss so far, Tom!

Glad that you're still rockin' the cross fit. Much props to you.
    Hi Tom, its great to see you doing this. Keep it up. It inspires me to do my own re-atkinization to lose a about 50-60 lbs.
    Just some tips from a 70 year old long time Atkins follower: you young guys work out too much. Unless you're a professional athlete, or wrestler, or some such, you are wasting too much time working out. The main thing in keeping your weight down is avoid eating carbs and to drink as much water as possible. And to use Splenda or Stevia to appease your sweet tooth. I use low carb chocolate, e.g. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa, mixed with Splenda, some Heavy Cream, a little vinegar and baking soda to make myself sweet, fizzy, and chocolatey drinks all day long. Decaf coffees are good too. One "cheat day" a week is okay, provided you make up by eating no carbs for the rest of the week.
    Tom you are a very intuitive person!
    This too has happened to me on numerous occasions. The earliest one I can remember is predicting the death of my mother when I was 13. I was speaking to her one day in her bedroom and got a very intense feeling that she was going to die. I told her "Mom, I don't want you to die" she told me, "Aww honey don't' worry about that, I'm not going to die." Not long after that discussion, a drunk driver hit her and my sister head on and they both died.
    Since then, I feel the energy of something happening before it happens, then it does.
    I understand how you felt Tom. I've had days like this. Just remember, positive in, positive out! Positive thoughts turn into positive actions.
    Do some breathing exercises next time. It really helps!
    For that price I would of sent it back untill they got it right!! Medium Rare!
    OMG Tom, yes yes yes. I get so stressed out when my prescriptions are coming due. My doc will not renew my prescriptions unless I come in for an office visit, then he always sends me for fresh bloodwork and whatever other tests, then come back for another office visit to see the results of the tests and get my prescriptions renewed.

And yes, my copay is $20 too. So, just to get my scripts refilled, that's $40 to the doc for 2 office visits, & $20 to the lab. Just chaps my hide.

Anyhoo, hang in there bud. I'm feelin ya on this for sure!

GBM
    for that price they should have given you a few to go also!