View RSS Feed

Its just me

1. What I am thankful for.

I thank God for all the gifts he has given me and for always making sure that our needs are met.

I am thankful that I still am in good health despite my weight and my size

I am thankful for a loving husband, even though he is not himself he still shows he loves me and I dont stay out of guilt I stay because I love him.

I am thankful that my children and grandchildren are healthy.

I am thankful that I still have my Mom.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. New Things in my life.

Well it seems my life has taken a big change for the better. I am still dealing with alot of stress but now have answers to alot of questions that have been lurking about.
    1st.... I have been dealing with my husband for the last few years and wondered had I had married a split personality person. Well the answer to that is yes. He is dillusional and is now on meds. He hears voices and sees stuff that isn't there. He is now on meds and although he is not cured at least we know
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Extra long blog but worth it Emotional Eating and Life issues & getting someone help

I have posted on here for over a year now my struggle with my emotional eating. I believe that it is the hardest addiction to over come. My life seems so stressful at times. I have been dealing with alot of different issues here lately. My grandkids, in laws, hubby, my mom... the list could go on and on.

But this blog isnt about the negative stuff today I actually have some great news and needed to post it.

I have been dealing with my husband and his depression ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Letting go takes love

To let go does not mean to stop caring,
    it means I can't do it for someone else.
    To let go is not to cut myself off,
    it's the realization I can't control another.
    To let go is not to enable,
    but allow learning from natural consequences.
    To let go is to admit powerlessness, which means
    the outcome is not in my hands.
    To let go is not to try to change or blame another,
    it's to make the most of myself.
    To let go is not to care for,
    but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Giving In...

Well I did give into scale. It wasn't as bad as I thought. I was still in the 240's so that is just totally awesome. I am very happy with that. It was 246 and so now I am ok. Havent cheated yet and it has been almost a week. I want to but something is helping me. I go for the item but them start looking for alternative. That is how it is for the last 2 days. It is all good right now. Right now is all I have to make it through.

I hope that I can continue.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The scale demons after me

The scale demon is after me so bad today. I have drank 32 ounces of water so far and have not cheated or gone off my eating plan since sometime last week. I am wanting to weigh so bad but I keep talking myself out of it. Why do I get so fixated on that stupid scale. I am not weighing cause I know that if I do then if the number is not good then I will eat all the left overs from yesterday that I made for my family gathering and they are all in there in the fridge with no food police to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. No weighing me

Well, I have decided not to weigh right now. I was obsessed with the scale and when the number would rise I would often get defeated. I have fully recovered from my UTI so I am back on track. I just hate having to go though all the carb withdrawals that I am having to face.
    I am throwing myself into my easter egg hunt tommorrow. May or may not get to see grandkids but I have 2 others that will be here and we have 1 more that lives in Alabama that cant make it, The 2 that will be here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Weight loss and food demons

I am fighting the food demons and emotional demons alot here lately. I was doing so good about being on track and then I had the really bad UTI and now I am back where I started. Food demons use any excuse to wither there way back into your head. With my life there is too many emotional demons to fight. Blooging helps me so much.
    I think I am too emotionally into my childrens life at times. Then they wont talk to me for awhile until they need something and then it is like they cant ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Daughter issues...

I know I have posted on here about my daughter.
    In the past our relationship has been very bad. But this time I let her move in with out asking much. She keep her room clean was one. She just fights with me every step of the way.
    I am taking a time out from my daughter. I wanted to try to treat her like an adult but she just dont get it.
    It is time for tough love but I am afraid it will be far more tougher for me than her. I love her to death and want to help ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Back to walking

Back on track with my walking. Walked all day at 6 flags saturday no problem. Yesterday walked 3 miles picking up cans and so far no UT issues. That scared the holy hellocopters out of me when that happened over a week ago. So I am happy. I just feel so much better when I can walk.
    Starting again back on track. Money is tight so will have to find the low cost way of doing Low Carb.
    Hubby still having his breakdowns and they are more than ever. I am tired of fighting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast