View RSS Feed

sham

1. IM celebrating a year on atkins and my birthday today!

Its been a year on the diet and i had always planned i would have cake and pizza so i am but im in control tomorrow morning i will start my clean induction and take it from there.I owe alot to the diet as i have lost over 100lbs and im so proud,haven't been this slim in years!
    ITS MY BDAY TODAY! IM 29.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Lets just see.

Hi all I have been weighing in Im still the same well its only been 2 days since my last loss im just impatient.Since I have met my year long target and lost 103lbs I am setting a new target of 14lb so aiming at 166lbs then I will be in the normal range with a perfect bmi.Hope I get there soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Met my year long target today!

HI ,AS MOST READERS WHO HAVE READ MY POSTS WILL KNOW I HAVE LOST 103 LBS OFFICIALLY AND TODAY I WEIGHED IN I WEIGH 180LBS WHICH MEANS I HAVE MET MY YEAR LONG TARGET MAKING THIS SUNDAY LUCKY FOR ME HOORAY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Still the same oh well.............

After losing the 100lbs im stuck at that mark been around a week oh no i hate it when my weightloss stall comes even started exercising to start the ball rolling but im the same .3 weeks to my birthday i want to be slimmer come on you stubborn lbs go away i no longer want you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Finally lost 100lb!

Hi been waiting around a week for that stubborn lb to go and today i weighed myself i was 183 yes that means now a total loss of 100lbs!I am so pleased and proud of myself this was a hard and long journey but i was determined and focused on my goal and today i got to the 100lb mark.I haven't weighed this much since seondary school but gonna keep going want to lose 30lbs more then im over the moon!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Waiting fot that 1lb to go!

Oh well still the same thought i might have lost a lb after that half an hour exercise you see when you want something so bad it takes ages.I WANNA HIT THAT 100LB MARK!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Waiting for the 100lb mark gonna anounce it!

Another day on atkins well again on induction had to weigh in again really wanted to drop a lb to hit the 100lb mark but no so will wait who knows tomorrow can be the day.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Every lb counts to my goal

Hi everyone weighed in today hooray 1 more lb loss 184 officially today i know its only a lb but im so near my year long goal that every lb is a step sloser and iget really pleased.Hope i keep losing i have 2 hit my 180lb mark soon.All the best my friends keep going and good luck 2 all reading.STAY CARB FREE YOU WILL BE SLIMMER AND HAPPIER!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Another accomplished day ,horrible uk weather.

Feeling much better headache has finally calmed down but still got a mild one chinadoll thanks for your advice well changed my painkiller tabs and was advised to have a mug of coffee but hey i love capachhino with full fat cream yum thinking about it makes me want it yummy.Its the weekend thought i'd go see my parents my sisters were there all our kids getting together and making a racket well that didnt help my headache.Other than that weather here in the uk where i live has gone crazy its summer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Help my headache wont go!

Hi everyone hope your having a carb free wonderful weekend im doing well weighed myself like usual this morning im exactly185lb not bad.Anyone know a cure for a severe headache ive tooken tablets and drank aswell they say drink water but headache not going lying in bed with the pain and because of it i have not eaten no appetite.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast