View RSS Feed

breez-e

1. day 70, beginning week 11 - MR WONDERFUL RETURNS and all is right with my world!

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][SIZE=3][B]*****[COLOR=red]CAUTION
    Tags: rant, work
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. nothing really coming to mind. day 63 beginning week 10

*STANDARD HEADER* i am completely blogging for myself - if you happen to read this please do not feel compelled to tell me the errors of my ways. i know when i have slipped and do not want to be reprimanded by you because i have already done it for myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mr wonderful is gone for the week. lil miss (my daughter) has gone snowboarding and i am at home alone (with 6 animals so not quite alone)! ...
    Tags: busy, hunger
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. New, new, new!

*STANDARD HEADER* i am completely blogging for myself - if you happen to read this please do not feel compelled to tell me the errors of my ways. i know when i have slipped and do not want to be reprimanded by you because i have already done it for myself.

i have a new food scale, new recumbant bike, new tape measure and hopefully soon, a new job!

today marks the beginning of my 9th ...
    Tags: lazer, slow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. THANKS SHELBY3X! The best food scale EVER!

This scale is so wonderful that I have to continue sharing the info! I found the scale at Bed, Bath and Beyond. It is exaclty the same price that is listed on the link below. Best part - NO WAITING! I also purchased some little glass portion cups while I was there - you know, the kind that the TV chefs use when they are mixing all the ingredients together. Portion your ingredients, put them on the scale, total the info (scale does this for you) and VIOLA! You have perfect portions! It totally reminds ...
    Tags: fitday, scale
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. day 49 & struggling - beginning week 8

why did i do it?

there is a place called Tony's in a town outside of Castle Rock that makes the best carrot cake EVER!
    Tags: cake, work
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. day 42 of the rest of my life - beginning week 7

if you haven't already done so, please read the link below. i am promoting this repost because it is probably the most honest and straightforward post i have ever read. i not only read it but i printed a copy of it and now it will ...
  7. from day one to day 35

i am completely blogging for myself - if you happen to read this please do not feel compelled to tell me the errors of my ways. i know when i have slipped and do not want to be reprimanded by you because i have already done it for myself.

i am blogging to journal my journey. i am determined to strip myself of this pain. to make my outsides match the woman inside of me. to regain control of my health and to live a longer life for my precious daughter and my amazing husband.
    Tags: my journey
    Categories
    Uncategorized