• One year on Atkins - before and after!!

Hello!! These are my before and afters. I just hit ONE year on Atkins! 50 pounds GONE!!

The best news is what started my weight loss journey, is that I found out I was a Type 2 diabetic and would be going on insulin if I didnt make some changes.

ONE year later, I am not on any medication for diabetes, and my blood tests basically show normal readings! My blood pressure has also returned to normal!

Im thrilled and so happy. I am thankful for this forum. Im not much of a poster, but I read and learned so much on here.

Amanda
    This article was originally published in forum thread: One year on Atkins - before and after!! started by Kccutie75 View original post
  • Atkins Diet Please "Like" ADBB

• Recent ADBB Threads

sapphyre

Salad Soup

Thread Starter: sapphyre

I realized today that I did NOT want a salad for lunch today, so I made soup instead. Here's what to do!

4 ounces chicken
    1/2 c green

Last Post By: sapphyre Today, 12:46 PM Go to last post
    EW78

STAC Rollcall, Tuesday October 21st

Thread Starter: EW78

Good Morning STACers!

I'm here and ... back on plan ... yes, last night I made a conscious decision to eat off plan. I say conscious because

Last Post By: Kntrylady Today, 11:56 AM Go to last post
    sapphyre

Extended Induction and Nuts/Seeds

I was wondering if there was a reason we have to add nuts to an extended time on Induction, or if it's just to keep things more interesting. TIA!

Last Post By: I_WILL_Lose_Weight Today, 08:35 AM Go to last post
    sapphyre

Hello from South Carolina!

My name is Meg. I'm in my second week of Atkins Induction and feeling great. I've had some pretty good results, and I feel that this is a wonderfully

Last Post By: daynalyn Today, 12:56 PM Go to last post
  • Recent ADDB Articles

jimmie 48

Weigh? NO WAY! Challenge #17

IT IS A REALITY THAT ATKINEERS CAN TRADE A
    CARB ADDICTION FOR A SCALE ADDICTION.
    and so begins our 17TH
    WEIGH? NO WAY! CHALLENGE

Try not to weigh yourself every day, and if possible, aim for just once a week.

DANDR,... read more
    jimmie 48 Yesterday, 09:06 AM