View RSS Feed

TanJa

Day 10 induction

Rate this Entry
I'm excited about the weight loss so far starting weight of 163 and today on the scale 155 WOW, I haven't seen that number in a while. I am a little worried that this will all stall as so many of my ther dieting experiences have. I have had some induction "flu" symptoms but they seem to be lessening. Grilling has been a godsend and the fact my DH (weight loss 9 lbs) and Daughter (weight loss 7 lbs) are on board with this. I was pretty good at exercising before this but have found during induction this week my energy is a little down. I'm going to try to drink a little more water and see if that helps. I really don't feel hungry between meals and am not snacking in the evening which was a problem for me before. I'm off to the YMCA to work out, then the store for supplies, then on to the lakeshore where we have a weekender boat to enjoy the sunshine and grilling. What I miss the most so far....an occassional glass of red wine with dinner...which is a surprize because I have such a sweet tooth...I'm not really craving sweets.

Submit "Day 10 induction" to Digg Submit "Day 10 induction" to del.icio.us Submit "Day 10 induction" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day 10 induction" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: