8 Servings

Amount Per Serving

Calories 104.7

Total Fat 3.2 g

Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g

Dietary Fiber 1.2 g

Sugars 2.0 g

Sure made me happy!

Also ate a small serving of turnip greens today, two eggs, two sausage patties, a hamburger patty and one mock danish.

Pretty full!

Got lots of errands done, bought school shoes for my teen, she is pretty much set for school now. (Dress code, first year, had to buy all the khakis and polos, solid shoes, ouch.) Found a cute print skirt at Goodwill that was a few sizes too big, but such a simple pattern I knew I could alter it with just a seam in the back. Removing those inches gave me a big enough piece to cover a wide headband with fabric, she has the perfect top for it, so now she has a really coordinated outfit for Kingdom Hall and she is pleased. She is so cute she is fun to dress. OH found myself some EasySpirit suede shoes too, gotta love name brand shoes for 3 bucks. Bought the size 18 jeans I found, $1.49 each end of month sale, I will 'grow down' into them. (Way too much belly flab in the way right now!)

Organizing some quilting projects, cleaned kitchen, did some laundry, stopped at LQS, but have to go back to DMV with teen tomorrow.. line was altogether too long this morning!

Submit "invented soup" to Digg Submit "invented soup" to del.icio.us Submit "invented soup" to StumbleUpon Submit "invented soup" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: