View RSS Feed

Kagi

2010 - The Year of the Kagi?

Rate this Entry
Well, it's 2010 - and you know what's really depressing? It's the knowledge that I joined this board back in 2004 and I still haven't reached my goals. And no, it's not Atkins fault. It's not the board's fault. It's my fault. I jump off the wagon and then something usually kicks me in the gut to start back again. Heck, at one point, I even decided that I'm just going to be fat. Why attempt to change? Health? Bah. Girls? Bah, getting too old. Being there and doing things with and for my son? Sure, but it just doesn't seem to motivate me - and I know it should. It's a mental thing, I tell you - and I have to get my head right. I would like to meet someone in the future, and I know that will be easier if I'm out there in the world "mixing it up" and not at home watching TV.

Now, the past 3 weeks, I've been jogging, eating right, more active... and I feel great! Why the **** can't I remember that feeling when I start indulging? Beats me. I got no answers. This time, however, I feel like it's going to happen. I can't explain why. It just seems easier. We shall see.

I'm here again, and I don't want 2011 to come and me still be in the same boat. Realistically, I may fall off the wagon again - but let's see how it goes.

Submit "2010 - The Year of the Kagi?" to Digg Submit "2010 - The Year of the Kagi?" to del.icio.us Submit "2010 - The Year of the Kagi?" to StumbleUpon Submit "2010 - The Year of the Kagi?" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like you have a refreshed attitude that will help you be successful with in reaching your goals. Go for it!! Life is short! Just take it one day at a time, one pound at a time.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: