View RSS Feed

Kagi

Yo, Future Kagi! Put down that dorito!!

Rate this Entry
Dude,

This is the Past Kagi giving you a wake up call. I'm on Day 6 of Power90 - and it's kicking my butt. Don't let all that work go to waste. Still, now that some time has passed and you have (possibly) fallen off the Atkins wagon, let me break it down for you in a simple little pro/con list. Here is why you started doing this... heed my words! Sure, I'm stuck at 321 and don't seem to be moving, but is weight really the only priority here?

Pros
* Blood sugar hasn't been above 130 since you started, even AFTER meals.
* Blood pressure is at normal levels
* I can bend over and tie your shoes.
* I do not have daily fatigue battles anymore
* Chicken wings! I make them myself! How great is that?
* I can see more vascularity in my arms - which only primes me to keep working out. (Old bodybuilding habit)..
* Clothes are fitting better.

Cons
Stuck at 321

Hmm... ok, so the pro's outweight the cons. AND, you are not letting diabetes run rampant through your body with spikes and causing all kinds of damage. So, drop the dorito and get back on the wagon!!

Oh, and if you didn't fall off and now you are living life to the fullest at your goal weight... Nevermind.

Kagi out!

Submit "Yo, Future Kagi!  Put down that dorito!!" to Digg Submit "Yo, Future Kagi!  Put down that dorito!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Yo, Future Kagi!  Put down that dorito!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Yo, Future Kagi!  Put down that dorito!!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: