View RSS Feed

noblenellie

Clothes getting looser!

Rate this Entry
Tomorrow marks 3 weeks ago that I began this journey once again. In the beginning I was weighing daily, but with the way my weight fluctuates I have decided to only weigh in on Fridays. I have taken my measurements beginning on day 8 although I have not posted them here. Measurement day is on Saturdays.

Although the scale has not moved one iota this week all of my clothes are getting much looser...When I started this wol I was wearing anywhere from a size 16w to a size 18 jeans, tops have been 1x and 2x....with the way my jeans have been fitting this week and not being able to stand baggy clothes, I went shopping today and was able to buy size 14w jeans and size XL tops in the regular department rather than the 1x in the women's department.

So with being able to buy the little bit smaller clothes, I am hoping that the tape measure proves to me tomorrow that this is not all just a figment of my imagination, lol.

Submit "Clothes getting looser!" to Digg Submit "Clothes getting looser!" to del.icio.us Submit "Clothes getting looser!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Clothes getting looser!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

"In the beginning I was weighing daily, but with the way my weight fluctuates I have decided to only weigh in on Fridays"

i know how you feel, the apartment i am living in right now is very old and isnt level at all, i had to go to the doctors get weighed and then come home with my husbands level, and try to find the most accurate place to put the scale, i think it is extremely fustrating when i gain a pound it is kind of disscouraging. but needless to say i have become a scale addict, I NEED to weigh myself every morning like a ritual, i need to stop i should cool it! i should focus on measurments, but measuring my body is such a pita! LOL and its just another thing for me to obsess over.

i hope the tape measure proves to you that you are losing inches!, stick with it, and dont give up! (:

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: