View RSS Feed

Kagi

The Wagon - Slow down, I want to get back on!

Rate this Entry
Well, it's been a while coming, but I was seriously derailed back in 2010 with some personal issues that totally blew me off track. I didn't necessarily go awry on my eating habits - but I certainly didn't stick to plan, either. And, while I've been able to keep my weight down to where I stopped - my recent Dr. visit smacked me in the face with reality. Seems my A1C is pretty high, once again, while everything else seems normal. So, basically, I caught it before my rampant blood sugar threw everything else out of whack. My doctor wanted to put me on meds, but I struck a deal with him to fix my diet - and get more blood work in 2 months time. If, at that time, I am still high, i'll do the medication - but I know that won't be necessary. I feel absolutely incredible now - having been back on plan for a couple weeks. You know, it's really amazing to me that I regress back to my old eating habits when I feel like crap on them! I feel amazing now!

So, I'm back online - and have fastened myself to this damn wagon with ropes and iBolts! Sure, it will be bumpy for a while - but I'll get used to it! I have to break this 300 barrier and i'm so very close. It's going to happen.

Stay tuned, dear readers! I will reach my goal!

(Disclaimer: Hey, NO! No disclaimer! Just get it done! I cannot BELIEVE you were going to write a disclaimer! Geesh!)

Submit "The Wagon - Slow down, I want to get back on!" to Digg Submit "The Wagon - Slow down, I want to get back on!" to del.icio.us Submit "The Wagon - Slow down, I want to get back on!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Wagon - Slow down, I want to get back on!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: