View RSS Feed

stephbob

Guess who's back!

Rate this Entry
I seem to appear once every couple of years, although low-carb still seems to be a dominant part of my life.

I can't believe it's been over 10 years since I first gave Atkins a go and got down to 134 lbs. I wish I still had that willpower sometimes, it seemed so easy back then.

Last summer I lost 25 lbs, got pregnant (with twins!) via IVF, and I was happy.

Then I lost my little babies and I've just tumbled off the wagon. But, amazingly I haven't gained all my weight back! I was so ill during pregnancy that I developed a structured way of eating (rather than eating anything and everything all day long) and it helped me to lose a little more weight.

This week I found out that IVF #2 can be scheduled for March, so it gave me the push I needed to commit. It's been almost a week, I'm down another 6 lbs and my cravings have finally gone - once you pass those first couple of days it's great.

Approximately 6 weeks to go to IVF - last time I lost 25 lbs in 6 weeks, so I'm hoping for something similar this time (or even more since I have a lot more weight to lose this time!)

I've missed you all, this place is just amazing support

Submit "Guess who's back!" to Digg Submit "Guess who's back!" to del.icio.us Submit "Guess who's back!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Guess who's back!" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

welcome back, steph

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: