View RSS Feed

Tom

Created my youtube channel

Rate this Entry
OK first step done ... I have created a youtube channel to document my progress.

A few caveats. 1) I will drink coffee 2) I will use up to 2 protein shakes per day 3) I will weigh myself daily for documentation purposes ... I dont recommend #3 for anyone but feel that I want to show the progress of my weight. I will also wear the same clothes to see how they fit.

As far as my body type goes .. I am quite stocky. I bulk up muscularly much easier than I get ripped so this should be interesting as I will really push crossfit as well as my diet.

I will try to post as much of my workouts as possible although not sure how interesting a 30 minute workout will be for everyone ... but at least they will document.

Anyway here is the channel ... I havent posted any videos yet but please subscribe and root for me and kick my butt if I cheat

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpP...palutH_Xa44alQ

Submit "Created my youtube channel" to Digg Submit "Created my youtube channel" to del.icio.us Submit "Created my youtube channel" to StumbleUpon Submit "Created my youtube channel" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: