View RSS Feed

Tom

Coffee and Arbonne Shake + summary of todays carbs so far.

Rate this Entry

Pot of coffee for breakfast
Shake and coffee after workout.
Salmon with mayo and a bit of siracha for lunch
I think i am having a rib eye steak for dinner
Lets say I am at 10 - 12 carbs so far

Submit "Coffee and Arbonne Shake  + summary of todays carbs so far." to Digg Submit "Coffee and Arbonne Shake  + summary of todays carbs so far." to del.icio.us Submit "Coffee and Arbonne Shake  + summary of todays carbs so far." to StumbleUpon Submit "Coffee and Arbonne Shake  + summary of todays carbs so far." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just some tips from a 70 year old long time Atkins follower: you young guys work out too much. Unless you're a professional athlete, or wrestler, or some such, you are wasting too much time working out. The main thing in keeping your weight down is avoid eating carbs and to drink as much water as possible. And to use Splenda or Stevia to appease your sweet tooth. I use low carb chocolate, e.g. Hershey's unsweetened cocoa, mixed with Splenda, some Heavy Cream, a little vinegar and baking soda to make myself sweet, fizzy, and chocolatey drinks all day long. Decaf coffees are good too. One "cheat day" a week is okay, provided you make up by eating no carbs for the rest of the week.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: