View RSS Feed

Tom

I know this will piss off many women but ...

Rate this Entry
OK so as I have noted in one of my videos I have been weighing myself. Last night before I went to bed I weighted 270.0. My starting weight I think was 279.5 so I am currently down 9.5 lbs in 3 days.

So I know many women get pissed off about this because it is easier for men to lose weight, which I partially agree with. My theories why this is true: 1) Men tend to weigh more so unless a woman is 279 lbs ... it is probably unrealistic for her to lose 3% 2) Maybe men because of greater muscle mass can have more intense workouts during crossfit. For example yesterday I did 110 pushups in 14 minutes which I think for most women would be difficult as they are usually stronger in the legs than in the arms / chest. Also each pushup I am doing is lifting 270 lbs. That is a lot of calories needed to do that much work. 3) I believe mens metabolism to be a bit higher.

Anyway ... I am happy with the loss and feel great! Last night I did feel hungry. It was my wifes birthday. She ordered pizza for the kids and ordered too much. There was a birthday cake ( one made by The Cake Boss from the TV show ) which looked amazing. But I didnt have any. I had a nice steak was still hungry after that and had 1/2 an avocado wrapped with the cheese off 3 pieces of pizza. This threw me slight over the 20 grams of carbs but still am happy.

Submit "I know this will piss off many women but ..." to Digg Submit "I know this will piss off many women but ..." to del.icio.us Submit "I know this will piss off many women but ..." to StumbleUpon Submit "I know this will piss off many women but ..." to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: