View RSS Feed

sadie147

Interesting Day 6

Rate this Entry
so I went to my cousins last night, had kept the carbs under 20 all day, had a small dinner before i left and a couple of pieces of cheese when I was at her house. I also had some vodka. I've never had a problem with alcohol aside from slowing down weight loss in the years Ive followed this woe.

I woke up this morning, and could barely get out of bed. I was shaking very badly, was kind of dizzy and just generally felt horrible. It wasn't a hangover feeling, it was completely different. right away I went downstairs and made myself a protein shake, the quickest thing i could grab. Didn't help. Figuring it had to be a blood sugar issue, i grabbed a small bottle of apple juice and had half of it. almost instantly i was fine.

I'm definately going to have to go to the dr. and get my bloodwork done. This has never happened to me before.

Aside from having the small bit of apple juice (which was 15g's of carbs) i've still managed to keep my carbs at 30 net. which is pretty good. I thought today would be a write off. Glad to report it wasn't.

Submit "Interesting Day 6" to Digg Submit "Interesting Day 6" to del.icio.us Submit "Interesting Day 6" to StumbleUpon Submit "Interesting Day 6" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: