View RSS Feed

Tom

I predicted a car crash

Rate this Entry
A very strange thing happened to me today. I was driving with my inlaws and we pulled up to an intersection. I told them "this intersection is very dangerous because people dont see the stop sign"

As soon as I got the words out of my mouth ... less than 2 seconds ( I was still at the stop sign ) a car from the other direction blows through the stop sign and gets hit by a car coming from the other direction. ( fairly major car accident totalling both cars )

it was like I predicted it.

Another time I was in south america and I told my wife ( I have no idea why I said it ) "There is going to be an earthquake" . three days later we were in a restaurant in the andes and there were fairly signifigant tremors ( like all the stuff on the wall was shaking and you could feel the ground moving under your feet ). i have never experienced an earthquake or tremor or anything before or since.

Submit "I predicted a car crash" to Digg Submit "I predicted a car crash" to del.icio.us Submit "I predicted a car crash" to StumbleUpon Submit "I predicted a car crash" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Tom you are a very intuitive person!
    This too has happened to me on numerous occasions. The earliest one I can remember is predicting the death of my mother when I was 13. I was speaking to her one day in her bedroom and got a very intense feeling that she was going to die. I told her "Mom, I don't want you to die" she told me, "Aww honey don't' worry about that, I'm not going to die." Not long after that discussion, a drunk driver hit her and my sister head on and they both died.
    Since then, I feel the energy of something happening before it happens, then it does.

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL: