Thought it would be good to have one of these, as there hasn't been one in the time I've been posting here. It will run from 1st to 31st December 2011. No special equipment is required. You can use what you have like water bottles, cans or just gravity - it all works well. You do not need any experience either. Just take the plunge. It is easier than you think. Start small if you are a beginner. You can always build up later. Shout if you need suggestions of exercises to do.
Rules of the challenge
- Pledge the amount of minutes you will strength train
- You will have to work to strengthen all parts of the body (lower, upper, core).
- To be eligible for the challenge you have to share with others what your typical weekly workout schedule will look like. Exercises can be lifting weights, using gym machines, exercise balls, push ups, squats or doing yoga/pilates exercise for strength and flexibility. No equipment requirement though.
- You have to schedule recovery/rest days.
- Log in at least twice a week to report your minutes. Copy the whole list and add your minutes.