Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
Like Tree243Likes

Thread: ROLL CALL who's with me?

Default ROLL CALL who's with me?

Let's start up roll call again, lets see all of us who are starting over and are fabulous!!

I'll Start Cme2 aka Cyndie I'm Here!!
    First time on Atkins May 2003 Start weight then 318 lbs, ended Oct. 2003, weight at 183 lbs.
    Started back on Atkins May 2011, SW 235 goal weight 165ish
    Crashed and burned again,, Started over 6/7/14 at 264, CW 264, goal still 165ish
    Started back again September 12th 2016, SW 296!!! goal 175ish.

Default Re: ROLL CALL who's with me?

Hello, Cyndie! Thanks for starting the rollcall because I've missed it and am glad to be part of it again.

So how are we all doing today? Are we staying on plan, getting our water and being kind to ourselves? I think that staying upbeat and doing our best are very important to fulfilling our goals. We need patience, not perfection. Even if we mess up, we need to see the importance of not giving up. We can realize our dreams if we just keep at it.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn

X 51 X 64 X6

Hi All, found it!

Crazy day at work, barely saw my office and this is the first chance in 12 hours to write.

There was also a luncheon that I had to attend and it was at a very wonderful pizza joint.... I must say that I very much enjoyed the antipasto platter and a side of meat balls. I'm checking the macros and although the fat brought me a little over on calories, the macros are on point.

Im super motivated to stay the course and return to a healthy me a again.

Nilo
    blueberrylady likes this.

Welcome, Nilo! It's nice to see you here!

X 51 X 64 X6

Thanks for having me guys!

How is everyone making out?

Myself, Day 3 is under way, meals planned and prepped this morning, poached eggs and pepperoni sticks for breakfast with some chicken Caesar for lunch.
    I am experiencing the keto headache today, mind is a little cloudy, but ok. Cravings for snacking have also seriously subsided as of yesterday's lunch.

I think I also need to set some mini goals to keep me motivated... what's reasonable loss for a month?

Cheers,
    Nilo

Good Morning Peeps, how goes?

Day 4 - I'm holding steady. Meal prep this am scrambled eggs and pep sticks for breakie, rotisserie chicken for lunch.

Keto head ache has lifted but the fog remains a little, should be clear weather for me soon.

I did experience a little craving after the gym last night and decided to have a protein shake. Went over the 20g to 26g with it (its a low carb mix), but it did stop the after workout hunger.

Also notable, slept like a baby last night and woke totally refreshed. Haven't seen that in months.

What you all doing?

Cheers

Nilos, I'm glad to hear that your headache is gone and that you are sleeping well.

I'm doing well. Breakfast was 1 fried egg. I'm small so that's enough for me at one time. Lunch was a hamburger with salad and tonight will be roast chicken and green beans. I eat a lot of green beans (buy them by the case) because I love them. Snacks will be celery sticks and some Gouda cheese.

I think there's still a head of cabbage in the garden so I may be frying that tomorrow.
    Nilos Korodimas likes this.

X 51 X 64 X6

fried cabbage? this sounds tasty...

Good Day all,

Cheese omelet with pep stick, Caesar chicken for lunch...

I joined the route 66 challenge and yesterday went for a 3 mile walk with the family. Froze a little as its getting a little cold up here in Canada... should look for relocation to a warmer climate... =P

I'm finding it very simple to stay on target being back here and posting. I feel like its a little focus a few times a day to stay with it. So far Day 5 is going smooth, food prep is effortless and where I failed miserably last year and couldn't go 2 days without botching it, I want to say its going better than anticipated.

Thank you all for being a part of my change.

How is everyone else moving along with the reboot?

Good afternoon!

I know I'm a little late posting but my mil is in the hospital and we spent the morning and most of the early afternoon visiting her and doing some shopping.

Nilos, I'm glad to hear that this time around you are finding staying on plan easier and food prep effortless! That's the way it is when we really get our head around this woe and set up our kitchens without the tempting carbs that we used to eat.

I'm frying pork chops tonight and can't wait for supper time because they're one of my favorite meats.
    Nilos Korodimas likes this.

X 51 X 64 X6

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast