smoked chicken
    apple cider vinegar
    mayo/olive oil
    2 coke zero cans
    carbs: 26.96
    Fat/Protein/Carbs
    57%/34%/9%

Margie!!!

2. Default Re: Marge's Cheat Free Journal.

margie, i applaud your effort to log your food in such a way to know the carbs and the percentages
    don't forget to count those artificial sweeteners in those 2 cans of zero soda. and remember, a can is more than 1 serving.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Default Re: Marge's Cheat Free Journal.

Thanks Jo....noted on the carbs
    So the weekend was okay mostly but carbs have gone up again to over 30g. I have to manage them back to 20g
    Yesterday: C/F/P - 11%/65%/24%
    Also water volumes went down during the weekend.

Margie!!!

Images

Still cheat free but taking some lozenges that have sugar because of a sore throat Finding myself getting addicted to them so I have to go off imm.
    Lost some weight. Now at 194 from 207...thats actually profound. i have lost 13 pounds!!!! wooohooo!

Margie!!!

Images

Yesterday was not my best day to be honest.
    I had too much to eat and then I woke up at night starving and had to eat black beans cos that was all i had to eat at home. So my carbs were off the roof at about 109g!!! Really!!!???

Anyway rather than flee which would have been my reaction in the past and probably end up in worse trouble, I decided to measure all my meals and record here and analyse reasons for the fall or fail.

Starters, I ate peanuts! That has always been my fall snack so this is a note to self - no more peanuts at least not for a long while. I know i cannot stgop at 20 so lets stop the self deceit already. With peanuts I cannot have any!

Second, i must have the right food at home ALL the time. So I must have some chicken and salads ready for those emergency nights....

Finally, I must log regardless of how badly I do. Not logging is self deceit because I feel not putting it down means it never happened. But it did though so...!
    My resolve is to log cos that empowers me to accept the facts and take the right steps towards change. I imagine a bit of self-sabotage or incorrect celebration of my weight loss in my actions yesterday!!! Argh!

C/F/P: 11%/60%/29%

Margie!!!

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 165663646566