Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Its all in your head

• Display

Default Re: Its all in your head

Hi Jill! Lately, I feel like I've been going around in circles,feeling lost and weak, trying to find answers here in the forum.The first 2 weeks of induction was great.. I decided to do an extended induction instead of climbing up the owl ladder. Little by little, I gave in to a few ounces of nuts,more mozzarella cheese,fresh coconuts and a piece of whole wheat bread a day, which is not allowed even on extended induction.. and like what you said...."fiddling around, seesawing a bit, not really losing but not doing too bad'' I thought I was doing good until I noticed I wasn't losing weight anymore..The most dreaded stall had hit me! Now I understand why...Those little bites I took, thinking that it wouldn't do any harm, those days that I thought It was okay to eat a little off plan..Those days that I feel weak or sometimes overconfident, are the reason why I am stuck in this # Just what I needed Jill .. I am reading the right post at the right time..Thank you so much! Awesome post!

oLiVia
    restarted atkins Sept.26,2012

I'm GoNnA HiT tHe mARk...aNd I WoN't MisS iT ThiS tImE!!!

Sometimes it sneaks up on us. Still happens to me too although I am much more aware than I used to be.
    Jill

Back in ONEderland as of 7/27/2020!

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.
    Current: 253.6/191.8/169 or a size 10 is the GOAL

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

Images

China Doll, you are so right! I am needing to be in good physical condition, which, in my mind, includes being at a healthy weight, by January 21, 2013. Because of the changed mind set, the coffee is black again, the portions of veggies are smaller, and the gym mysteriously seems much more accessible. Thanks for putting into words what I really knew subconciously.

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Jill - I know this is an old post but Im so glad its here.. I recently been off the rails and lost sight of how to do Atkins and generally been not doing things the way I should.. as you say its all in your head.. I was sitting here thinking.."Should I go to the gym?" and this is day 2 again for me of Atkins....seeing your post.. your so right.. and now Im going.. Thank you so much

Spike (Stephen)

Hey Stephen. Thanks. You made my day. WHen I write a post there is always the secret hope thaat if it inspires just one person to do what they need to do, its worth the time we (as mods) put in.

Glad it got you to the gym. And since I was feeling lazy today until I read your post, gotta tell you that you inspired me to go sweat it out this morning too.
    Jill

I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way. Last time I went from 300 to 189.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio

I wish there was a \'like\' button!! Thank you, soooo true. I am going to paste this in my personal journal...

Rachel, there is. If you scan your mouse near the thin blue line on the post you should see it appear. and thanks
    Jill

Images

Good post, very motivating as are all the replies. I'm a control freak and agree it's about the control so I should be laughing, but today I nearly succumbed to a chip butty. I stopped myself just in time, first time I've ever been able to head a binge off at the pass. Go me, go Atkins, miracle magic diet.

What an excellent analysis of the mental issues we deal with doing low carb! What you said REALLY hit home!
    Starting Weight - 208
    Goal Weight - 160

Thanks so much, John!
    Jill

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast