Thread: Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

• Display

Blog Entries
    Images

Default Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

Do I dare mention this supplement? I just discovered it and was wondering if others have been taking it and if there are any pros/cons I should know about. I just bought my first bottle.

Thanks.
    Vicky

Official Restart Date: 2/25/13
    Starting Weight: 182
    Goal: 145

2. Default Re: Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

vicky, are you still using this? are you using it as a weight loss supplement?
    The Green Coffee Bean Project | The Dr. Oz Show

towards the end of the article it states that
    In two weeks, the group of women who took the green coffee bean extract lost, on average, two pounds. However, the group of women who took the placebo lost an average of one pound – possibly because they were more aware of their diet for that two weeks because of the required food journal.
    not sure the cost of the supplement is really worth it when you have a weight loss program {atkins} which can give you those kinds of losses and probably more in the first phases of the "diet".

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Default Re: Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

i've been looking into green coffee extract too. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study on his TV show. The case study done by him on his TV shown here WATCH PROOF of Green Coffee Extract Weight Loss Working on Dr Oz Show - YouTube seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

Maggy

Images

Default Re: Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract

Quote Originally Posted by Maggi070 View Post
    i've been looking into green coffee extract too. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his study on his TV show. The case study done by him on his TV shown here WATCH PROOF of Green Coffee Extract Weight Loss Working on Dr Oz Show - YouTube seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

Maggy
    Hi Maggy! I see this was your first post on ADBB, so welcome!

Have you started the green coffee extract? What are your thoughts on it?
    Pat aka Lakeside Trish F/48/5'2"
    S/C/G - 168/155/140
    Journal / Stats / Fat Secret

My July Challenges
    20/24 Challenge GOAL!
    July Push Up Challenge
    July DVD/Video Challenge
    July Mileage Challenge
    July Abs Challenge
    July Water Challenge
    July Resistance Band
    Can YOU Take Your Vits?
    Ongoing Challenges
    Pedometer Challenge
    Pledging Flights - Virtual Buildings I:
    Clifton Suspension Bridge
    Route 66 - Illinois
    President's Challenge - week 2 PALA
    6WEC Challenge (start 7/21)

Are you taking your vitamins? Visit the Vita Nutrient Solutions forum to discuss supplementation on Atkins.