Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need some advice on clothing...

• Display

Default Re: need some advice on clothing...

I put my big clothes in one of those space bags, sucked the air out and slid it under the bed. I forgot all about them and did not retain the weight. When I did spring cleaning a couple years later I donated the lot
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Images

I have the other problem. I have clothes in every single size there is almost. I'm always going 'to slim into them' and have been doing this for decades. I'm still doing it. There's only so much space as well. I think I'll chuck the lot and start afresh. Clothes are so cheap now, not like back in the day when I couldn't get anything to fit me unless it was from Mothercare.

Many years ago I finally reached some goal weight that I had set for myself, that was in the early nineties. Finally! I could fit into the beautiful outfit I had worn years ago! I proudly modeled it for my friend and she almost swallowed her teeth. It had been lovely all right, in the 70s! Complete with those big goofy flowers that were all the rage then. I threw out a lot of clothes after that!
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12