Thread: Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia and/or Green Coffee Supreme supplements?

• Display

Question Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia and/or Green Coffee Supreme supplements?

I was curious if anyone here has added either of these as tools in their weight loss / general well being?

These also have raspberry ketones, chromium, green tea and acai berry included. There are no carbs or sugar in either of the pills and the caffeine doesn't seem to effect me at all since I don't drink much caffeine anyway.

I'm only interested in people who have tried these products. Thanks Guys!

Default Re: Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia and/or Green Coffee Supreme supplements?

Day 2 on supplements - My hunger has drastically decreased today. I could barely eat my breakfast salad and I haven't been interested in snacking. That is nice and could be quite helpful. We'll see. Just an experiment.

Default Re: Has anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia and/or Green Coffee Supreme supplements?

I did try it, but way back before Atkins. No sig weight loss, but definite appetite suppression. Will be curious about your results in addition to this woe! Please do keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

The scale finally moved. I had only lost 1 lb according to the scale after 11 days on induction and I wasn't happy. So it finally moved today and now I'm down 4 total lbs. Not the best results from 12 days of induction but it's better than 1 lb.

Any updates on this?
    2013 - the year it all changes

None of these helped me lose weight. I'd say they are just for mildly suppressing appetite and increasing energy through caffeine. Not worth even the $5 I paid for each of them. Skip it.
    Restarted Atkins 1/6/2017
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

OWL Rung 1