Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Celebrations Challenge!

• Display

Images

Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

Our son and I went to FL last week because we are moving there in August so that I can go back to school. I had many things to accomplish while we were there; one of which was getting fitted for uniforms. I was so nervous because my eating has been horrible lately and I know I've gained too much weight back. (Working on it).

Anyway, how it works is that the people at the store give you samples to try on and when you find one that's close to fitting, they have it tailored so that it fits you perfectly.

The lady "sized me up" with her eyes and proceeded to hand me 2 shirts, 3 pairs of pants, and 2 lab coats.

the celebration? I ended up with the smaller of the 2 shirts, the smallest of the 3 pairs of pants, and she had to pull a third (smaller) lab coat off the rack! Yay!!

Blog Entries

my celebration is quick and simple , the scale keeps moving down , at last

Hooray for DAYNALYN! That had to be fantastic!

And BRAVO, June!

Love it when the scale validates our work! Whoot!

For me, the scale isn't moving again, but it's okay...I'm definitely celebrating my pants feeling a little looser.

Also, it's not much, but it's consistency ... I'm doing push ups every day. Most mornings only five, but it's every day! Progress progress progress!

4. Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

i did 3 "young peoples" dance videos tonight. after dealing with cancer, i've read in so many places to dance like nobodys watching and that's exactly what i did!
    oh, and i'm cancer survivor for 6 six years now!

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Wonderful, Jo!!!! On both accounts.
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    i did 3 "young peoples" dance videos tonight. after dealing with cancer, i've read in so many places to dance like nobodys watching and that's exactly what i did!
    Now that "is" something to celebrate Jo

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post

Congratulations on your 6 years!

I come back from my European trip almost 4 kg's heavier than when I left. Moan like **** to my husband who gallantly tells me he can't notice any weight gain. I take a pair of pajama pants out my drawer, have to wiggle my way in and they are noticeably tighter...as in VERY snug!

I announce to my husband that it is clear that men definitely are not observant AT ALL - standing in front of him, presenting proof of me looking like a stuffed sausage to him as evidence. He then, after not being able to refute the obvious evidence, and while I stand and watch the cogs in his brain turning as he is trying to decide if he is brave enough to venture into the weight gain debate, admits that they are indeed tighter.

Wake up the next morning still depressed by how much my body has changed with these 4 kg's, and as I'm getting dressed I notice that the label on the PJ's says X-Small. My new housekeeper had not realised that my daughter and I have identical pajama's just in different sizes!

Whew!!! Had to do eat a bit of humble pie! Lol!!!

Ingrid! That's priceless!

Congrats on being wrong! Lol

My small celebration....

I'm invited to a pool party on Saturday and I'm excited to go!
    I get to pick out which bathing suit I want to wear, and feel GOOD about it!

The emotional impact of this is actually really hitting me, right now, as I'm telling you about it! The....the FREEDOM of it just seems SO immense!

I'll take a cover-up of course, but won't feel like I have to hide under it!
    ...and...oh! You want some pictures of your happy guests? I WON'T be the one hiding behind the barbeque now!

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast