Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Celebrations Challenge!

• Display

Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

Wow! Blueberry! That many years, that many miles, ... I bet you've swam around the world!
    That is SO COOL!

My celebration for today!

I had a MOUNTAIN of work on my desk this morning...around 4:30pm I was worn out and ready to call it a day.
    But I pushed through! I worked a bit more, and finished up the calendar I had been working on! Done! Over! Finished! Huzzah!
    Whoot! Yay me! Ha ha!

I made time to come back onto the board today - feels good and reminds me that I am not alone on my journey!

I counted everything today! I left work earlier than usual to walk, get things done around the house and so I can feel in control personally! Yay me!!!! Relief from nerves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Images

Wow, 1.2 miles, that is some going, congrats.

And congrats on the wedding dress trying on of, they always talk of brides losing tons of weight and having to have their wedding dresses taken in...fat chance of that with me back in the day.

Today I'm celebrating feeling so gung ho and optimistic despite feeling physically ill/sick (must have a bug). I am absolutely determined to stick to Induction for Lent.

Hope you're feeling better by now Janet - keep your determination flag flying high!

Sat through a party at work with my eyes devouring and my mouth salivating at the chocolate cake RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME....but nooooooooo did not give in (ate my lunch just before going to the party so I wasn't hungry) Yay for pre-planning and willpower!

**APPLAUSE!***
    Yay, Ingrid!
    Hooray, SC!
    Huzzah for Janet!!

This is my favorite challenge! You guys are AWESOME!

My celebration this morning is....
    Despite the fact that I've been living "the glorification of busy" (lol) the last two days, I was in the middle of getting dressed for work, packing my lunch, cooking my breakfast, all rush-rush-rush this morning, I remembered to drop and do 10 pushups! Ha ha! ....and STILL made it to work on time! Whoot!

Keep on celebrating! YAY!!

Amy, you are hysterical...I have this mental imagine of you dropping and doing 10 half dressed!!

I help out at one of the Universities ( help out is the wrong word because they pay me!!) in my spare time by doing marking of some of their Honours level programs. I normally only mark interim papers and not final one's, but the normal marker is having a personal crisis so they asked if I would help them by marking a whole batch of final thesis papers - I agreed to do it without fully comprehending the work involved in going through a paper that is 300 pages long. This has consumed every evening and weekend (as I do it after work) for the last 3 weeks. My celebration today was completing the last of these papers....aargh was never so happy to push the 'send' button on an email as I was today!!

About an hour later I get another email with a request to mark another batch, and my second celebration was saying NO, I need a break! I genuinely have a problem saying NO when someone needs help, so this was a big celebration for me - realizing that I need to look after myself before I look after them! I'll probably cave in by Monday and offer to do them if they are still stuck, but at least I'll have a relaxing weekend!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Images

Congratulations on finishing all those papers! I don't know how you did it and more congratulations on saying no to the second lot. I find saying no very very hard, I am a people pleaser like my family. Saying no to carbs is even harder!

My small celebration today is despite feeling glum about today's scale reading I am celebrating the fact that I haven't needed even a glug of Gaviscon...the bottle goes to the back of the medicine cabinet is I am eating correctly ie on Atkins.

Celebrate! Whoot!
    I Didn't even look twice at the donuts this morning at work... just got my coffee and walked away!
    (I used to be a SLAVE to donuts)

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast