Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Celebrations Challenge!

• Display

Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

Small celebration: cooking new things but still keeping ingredients measured and simple!

Tonight's fare: zucchini pancakes (sans grains of any sort), and mashed cauliflower with steak! Yum!

Oh and that we're NOT out imbibing to celebrate St. Patty's for once! Even though I live with an Irish Catholic, we're in watching All Is Lost and eating healthy foods this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Images

This may be considered a "big" celebration, but I bought my first bikini of the year today.....without trying it on. On our way home from the store, we were invited to a poolside BBQ. I wore my brand new bathing suit and it fit!! ��

Mmmmm.... zucchini pancakes! Oh man that sounds great! Celebration for sure! And all measured too!!!

And on the bikini ... WOW! I can't applaud enough!
    "Going to buy a bikini" is on my list of rewards once I drop about 6ish more pounds! I'm stoked!! Hooray!

My mini celebration today is I bought an electric teapot for my desk at work! It's such a pain getting hot water at work, I frequently just decide it's not worth the trouble and get another cup of coffee instead.
    Now that I don't suffer the blood-sugar crash in the afternoons anymore, I don't need so much caffeine.
    (That alone is worth celebrating!!!)

I love to have my caffeine-free peppermint tea after a meal ... it satisfies any dessert cravings I may have! Now I will be able to whip up boiling water at my desk in 3 to 4 minutes without having to stop my work to get it!

Yay!!

I said YES to my wedding dress today! And think it actually looks okay... Thank you Atkins!!!

F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Images

Quote Originally Posted by SecondChancer View Post
    I said YES to my wedding dress today! And think it actually looks okay... Thank you Atkins!!!

im sure it looks better that "ok," lol. You will be a stunning bride! Congrats!

So exciting ...I'm sure you will look GORGEOUS Andie! When is the big day?

Well done on the bikini Daynalyn - I'm sure you looked stunning in that as well! I'm not confident enough to just pull something off a rack without trying it on, so that is a BIGGIE in my terms!

My celebration today is going back to basics and keeping it simple - no nuts/seeds which have caused bloating and a stall for the last 3 weeks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Well done on the Bikini Daynalyn you look stunning in anything
    Andie I agree with Daynalyn I bet you look stunning too
    Well done to Ingrid also , for realising what you need to do , it is half the battle

My Celebration is that due to the scale being good I am now able to get fit again and yesterday finished mucking the big sheep barn out , I did have help but I am really pleased with myself ,not bad for an old one !!!

Bravo! Y'all are awesome!! I love celebrating with you!

My mini celebration today is that I did some preparing! I restocked my veggies and cooked up some more ground beef, so I'll be ready with appropriate food to eat for any situation for the rest of the week!

And... I chose a parking space that wasn't as close to the store as I could have - just so that I'd walk a little farther!

Images

I had a truly fantastic one today!

I was grocery shopping when a random woman stopped me and peered into my cart. She actually said "you are so skinny, I'm just curious to see what you eat!!"

what a great feeling! I chatted with her for a few minutes and told her about DANDR and ADBB. I love paying it forward!!

Images

"you are so skinny, I'm just curious to see what you eat!!"
    Fabulous.

My reason for celebrating today is I'm back here on the Board...when I lose it and start to panic I stay away as I'm ashamed! I have to make myself come back and then I'm always glad I did.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast