Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Celebrations Challenge!

• Display

Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

Fantastic compliment, Daynalyn!!!! Must've felt great!!! And great job on two accounts, Amy! Janet, I agree! This place keeps me going and on track. Go, you!

Me? I'm 3/4 the way through my books on quitting smoking. We're supposed to keep on smoking until we fully read per the doc that wrote the book.. But I'm stocked on new supplements to help and signs around the house. I'm still on track to have March 20 (Thursday) be my last one and to venture to first kickboxing session the 24th, (we signed to start that day)! Wish me luck! Eeeeeek I'm scared. Big week for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Blog Entries

SC I wish you luck go for it you won't regret it
    Janet we all feel like that when we go awol the important thing is we are here

My small celebration , well it felt like a massive one this morning when I saw it on TV , a cricketer and a cricket team doctor talking about high fat , low carb eating , they were describing Dr A's diet to a T,,, Delta Whiskey has found the link for me ( I am posting it everywhere ) I hope you can see it ,,, unfortunately Atkins was not mentioned .

The Cereal Killers Team On British Breakfast TV - YouTube
    Last edited by june@weightloss; March 19th, 2014 at 10:10 AM. Reason: spelling

Mini celebration this morning!

It sounds small, but it's a big deal to me I mustered up my courage and wore a skirt to work today. ...not just any skirt, but a skirt a full size smaller than any skirt I've worn in the last year.
    I still perceive myself as too big for it...but that mis-perception takes a beating each time I get up and realize this skirt is actually a little loose in the waist.

I'm still in shock.

The things you can wear finally!!! Skirts!

My celebration? I'm officially out of (and done) with cigarettes for good as of 20 minutes ago. Right now. I came here first (after a big hug and celebration with my fiancÚ). It's over!!!! I'm free!!!!!!!!

F/35/5'10"

X3x9x6

Blog Entries

My Celebration today is that I have finally got dh to join me in this WOE , it will be tweaked a little for him as it was last time he joined me , he lost weight before he had his total hip replacement in Dec 2012 ,and then ate all the chocs peeps bought him

Well life threw me a curveball yesterday

Old habits apparently are just below the surface and I really had to fight with myself not to drive stop at the shop on the way home and buy a stash of chocolates and crisps and go on an absolute binge. And so my celebration is that I didn't - I stayed on plan.

Still pretty depro today, but I found an amazing recipe for making seed crackers and they were delicious. Love eating crispy things and probably ate more than I should have (comfort eating much?) - at least it was too much legal stuff as opposed to too much illegal stuff! The scale will let me know all about it!!!
    Last edited by Ingrid1; May 29th, 2014 at 02:03 PM.

I'm so sorry to hear, Ingrid. Quite the curveball and disappointment but I'm glad to see you found a strength in it too, that you did not binge. Congrats, and keep us posted.

Me? I'm going on 24 hrs nicotine free, and I feel great!!!!!

F/35/5'10"

X3x9x6

Images

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the real housewives of New York, but I bought 2 of Heather Thompson's 'yummy tummy, tummy shaping camisoles.' Anyway, I had to return them today because they are too big!!

Blog Entries

My celebration today is a strange one as it involves eating cake , I had a birthday party at home at the weekend (Sat evening ) and I ate a small bit of my birthday cake , can't say I enjoyed it and it is done and over and I am OK ..... Cake is still in the tin and I do not want any xx

We're all moving in the right direction - whoop whoop!!!

Started my day off by spilling coffee all over myself as I was about to leave home, nearly got taken out by a car changing lanes in the traffic, was late for work, discovered some really stupid things that people at work did that I had to spend all day dealing with, and with all this craziness I only eventually managed to eat my lunch at 16:45 even though I was starving

My celebration today is that I've got through today without throttling anybody!!!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast