Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Small Celebrations Challenge!

• Display

Default Re: Small Celebrations Challenge!

Day 1 of Cardio Kickboxing HIIT class down! Seriously, seriously hard (even for those who have been there for months), but I vowed I wouldn't stop once, and didn't! I'm amazed already at how much farther I can go without my lungs clogged; I'm sure I would have had to sit out before.

And on a side note- where has kickboxing been all of my life?!? it was made for me! Best stress/anger reliever I've ever encountered. I'm gonna be hooked, sore but hooked!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    F/35/5'10"
    SW:201 CW:181.0 GW: (a fit) 160-165

"SHE THOUGHT SHE COULD. SO SHE DID."
    X3x9x6

Loving these posts!!

My mini-celebration today is similar to Ingrid's!

Morning went ok, and though I was two minutes late for work, no one seemed to notice!

This morning I stumbled upon a stupid mistake I'd made...and felt icky and embarrassed over it. I immediately identified that my desire to eat at that moment was about icky feelings, not hunger, and I was able to sit still through the feelings, and not "medicate" them with food! Yay me! Lol

Then....
    The BEST part is... right on this day, when I was feeling down about a job mistake, my judge (I work in the courtroom, clerking) -with no prompting whatsoever- told several attorneys what a fantastic clerk I am!

Guess I was the only one down about my mistake. Lol!

I bought new dress pants!
    I HAD to buy new dress pants!
    Whoot!

Blog Entries

I love this thread and I am finding that whilst on Dr Atkins WOE it is not difficult to find a small celebration to write about ,,, just goes to show how he has changed our lives , as anyone knows that reads my journal I used to smoke and gave up many years ago replacing it with nicotine gum (A sort of bad mistake ) , giving up the gum was as difficult as giving up the cigs but I did and replaced it with " normal " gum , well ( I am getting to the point really I am ) I have been trying to give that up and kept telling myself "I won't buy any more and when it's gone it's gone but kept buying a little .............
    Yay yesterday I needed more and did not buy any , I am sitting here and need something to do with my mouth but I am not going to give in it is full of nasty sweeteners +goodness knows what else .....

Second Chancer ,,, it just goes to show it is not really the nicotine we were addicted to but HABIT

Images

I was able today to remove my engangement ring, which I couldn't do for the last 6 years! It's not, that I want to take it off, but it's nice to be able to do so!
    Best regards
    -Lori

Started at 24th June 2013: 158kg (348 lbs)
    My goal weight is: 70kg (155 lbs)

Awesome job ladies!!!

My celebration today is that I decided to put my big girl panties on, be strategic and say 'pass the damn tequila and salt with the lemon you've served me"

Pass that tequila, Sheila!!!
    Last edited by Ingrid1; May 29th, 2014 at 02:07 PM.

You show 'em!, Ingrid! That's awesome!!!

F/35/5'10"

X3x9x6

I completed my 2nd day of kickboxing training! Despite the severe lactic acid build-up (read: pain) the past few days we went again. I thought, it's like quitting smoking- like heck I'm going to go through that beginning phase again! Gotta build on each day, right? Rather than starting over.

I'm amazing myself with my positivity, which is the real celebration through all of this. I'm usually quite the realist. Lol. They are right when they say replace addictions with a new obsession/hobby! Yay me- For once. Loving seeing myself in a new way.

F/35/5'10"

X3x9x6

Yay YOU!!!! Whoot!!

Blog Entries

Yay for everyone !!!!!!
    Day 4 of NO GUM for me , I have this cracked

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast