Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a few pounds from goal...

• Display

Images

Default Re: Just a few pounds from goal...

You look amazing. What an advert for Atkins!

Images

You look great!
    F

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7c0zEG/weight.png

That is wonderful! You look great! Thank you for the update. We're you at Disney in the picture? DH & I are celebrating our 10 yr anniversary next year at WDW. I'm using that as part of my motivation to be more active. Hopefully I'll be also celebrating being at goal or much closer to it.

Yep! We were at WDW in the photo! Soooo much fun! It blows me away how I can cope with heart and humidity so easily now - what a FANTASTIC side effect of losing weight and getting healthy! Woot!

Cool! We are going around November or December, so the weather should be nice. (I'm originally from Dallas, so I can tolerate heat, but that Orlando humidity is killer!) But, I'm looking forward to being able to walk the parks without aching nearly as much! The last time I was there was 2008. I was 100 pounds overweight & ending up getting pneumonia halfway through our vacation. I still had fun, but know this time is going to be so much better!

Oh, how did you like the FastPass+ system & the Magic bands? We're staying offsite more than likely & debating if we should buy tgem.

We LOVED the magic bands and fast pass system. Special being there on a holiday...It made ALL the difference! Totally worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by UnderwaterAmy View Post
    We LOVED the magic bands and fast pass system. Special being there on a holiday...It made ALL the difference! Totally worth it!
    Awesome!!

Blog Entries

Inspiring! I'm assuming from the photo dates that this has taken you from January of 2014 till this summer to get within a couple of pounds of your goal. Sounds like sure but steady and successful progress. Thanks for posting!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Olivivi View Post
    Inspiring! I'm assuming from the photo dates that this has taken you from January of 2014 till this summer to get within a couple of pounds of your goal. Sounds like sure but steady and successful progress. Thanks for posting!
    If I recall correctly, Amy reached her goal quickly and has been maintaining for a long time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast