Thread: Brutal Workout at the Gym = Epson Salt Warm Bath at Night....

• Display

Default Brutal Workout at the Gym = Epson Salt Warm Bath at Night....

Greeting Atkinites,

I am going into my 4th month of Exercising at a local Gym with a Trainer. Yesterday the trainer introduced me to some serious upgrades to my routine. He said that he wanted to kick it up a notch after going through a Assessment a day earlier. Wowsers!!! He introduced me to Circuit Training and this is fast and furious run through cardio and weights. Well after the grueling 1 hour session, I felt all stiff and Lactic-infused muscle fatigue. I went home pushed some fresh carbs and hefty protein meal. Later that night my trainer told me to get some Epson Salts and add it to a very warm bath and soak for 15-20 minutes. This bath worked Wonders and I am now hooked on an Epson Salt bath after a hard work out. A trainer is a wonderful part of my exercise routine and I suggest those of you want to start Exercising to use a trainer if you can. They can guide you in the right direction.

Do Atkins and exercise - DO IT!

Enjoy

Odo
    Don Eckard (Odosan)
    Meteorologist

1 Year ago Presently
    Started: 04/21/06 260 lbs
    03/12/07 178 lbs Age: 50/5'9"

Default Re: Brutal Workout at the Gym = Epson Salt Warm Bath at Night....

Congrats on sticking to your exercise program...too many people quit after a month or so! I've thought of getting a trainer too but I live to far out in the boonies to take the travel time but I'm glad that you're doing so well. Keep it up!
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

Default Re: Brutal Workout at the Gym = Epson Salt Warm Bath at Night....

Wow! you have really strong will and motivation;-) Envy you;-) Good luck at gym! keep going and do not stop!