Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Journey

• Display

Images

Default My Journey

Agh I hates that phrase but it makes me laugh. They use it in Big Brother telly programme, dunno why I watch that rubbish.

Anyways, I only just became aware I could post in this thread and there's no show without Punch so I'm gonna join in.

I must away to find my fattest pic...make me look good later.

eta
    Not my fattest pic but the oldest one on Photobucket. 2005 that's my sisters Deb, Daph and me at the end on the right as you're looking at the picture and about to tuck into party food...I'm the eldest so why do I look so short!

Last edited by Ditto; July 9th, 2015 at 02:32 AM. Reason: add pic

2. Default Re: My Journey

i love putting faces with names, jan

when you've lost the weight you want to lose you are going to look like the youngest of your sisters. taking weight off and exercising just has the ability to make you look {and feel} younger

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Default Re: My Journey

Hello there beautiful!

I just love family pictures.
    2/17/2019 SW: 226: CW: 219: First Goal, 4%: 217
    Phase: Rung 1, 20 carbs about.
    Exercise: 45-50, 5 days a week
    Stats: F, 46 yo

Images

Really nice to see you Ditto...and your family. You look a wonderfully cheerful bunch! Lovely pic!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.

Jan, you're as cute as a button! Can't wait to see what you look like when you reach goal!
    Jackie - Misplaced Missouri Girl, Deep in the Heart of TEXAS!
    170/145/130
    Lost Inches (never to be found again): Waist: -4.75 in, Hips: -5.75 in

Lost 25 pounds 9/18/08-01/08/09, Ended on OWL Rung 6 (had a baby!)
    Induction started 12/8/14 Current Phase: OWL Rung 9 and gearing up for pre-Maintenance!

My Martial Arts Blog: www.thestickchick.com

Images

Unfortunately age has caught up with us all! Sisters have gone quite grey. I haven't and they're accusing me of using dye! The very idea!! I never would...I'm far too lazy.

Must post some more up to date 'befores'

Images

I stopped dyking because of the smell - ugh!!! Am very grey now and love it, its far more interesting than my original mousey colour.
    What I find interesting, is the number of women who ask me how I came to decision (to let grey grow in) and feel they can't because of the culture here and family pressure!!

How is your sister doing now, Ditto?

Images

My sister isn't too badly, thank you for asking. She doesn't have much strength at the minute and is still doing too much imho. You can only advise people though, if they don't want to listen you can't make them. She loses her rag too easily too. She's got to calm down and take a step back but she's under enormous family life pressure and it isn't good. We're very worried really. I feel if I could just win the UK Lotto everything would be okay. Money can't buy health but it could take a lot of the pressure off!

I'm never gonna dye again. I used to dye it red for the cons and gigs because it brought out the green in my hazel eyes. I'm so vain! We never go anywheres now due to health and finances so I don't bother. I'd luv to be a nice silvery white. Both my sisters are a very attractive shade of white or getting there. My Mum has her hair dyed at Janice the Hairdressers as hers was more your salt and pepper and didn't suit her. Nobody should be dictated to by fashion/peers. I think a lot of that has gone by the wayside now thank goodness but yes, people can still worry. I've never worried really, I'm a right baglady and a tad eccentric. I do what I like.

Images

Always trying to think of 'helps' to keep me on the straight and soon to be narrow and eating healthily with Atkins so I've decided I MUST post a pic here of me at the start of every month. It's gonna be hard as I don't like how I look at the minute but needs must...

This months' pic is absolutely hateful. I can't believe I'm posting it but must face up to facts. My stomach! Agh, just look at it! This is us on a visit to my sisters. Mum's cold as usual, that's why we've slung a sheet over her.

Images

I salute your courage & determination!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast