Thread: Sugar Beat Challenge Announces Its Very First Four Weeks' Challenge Winner: Victcy!

• Display

Blog Entries

Default Sugar Beat Challenge Announces Its Very First Four Weeks' Challenge Winner: Victcy!

I'll paste below info about Victcy's being the ADBB's very first official Sugar Beat Challenge winner for its first-given month's award, designed by jimmie 48.

It is a harder task than you might think giving up all sugar products plus every single sugar additive, which has derailed a couple of us, but Victcy led the way and was successful as of this evening.

Here's her post off the Sugar Beat Challenge #7 thread:

It's official:

Victcy is the first-ever winner of the four weeks Sugar Beat Challenge, four weeks in a row without a jot of sugar, cane sugar, beet sugar, corn syrup, or any type of sugar additives to processed foods. She's done it and this is both remarkable and inspirational. Great job, Victcy, and many a repeat performance!

Here's your first four weeks Sugar Beat Challenge badge--and you can add a +3 to your weekly badges; I'll also modify the Google link chart and show your fourth week in boldface that will mean you earned the four weeks badge:

Last edited by Olivivi; November 7th, 2015 at 04:39 PM. Reason: tweaking

Images

Default Re: Sugar Beat Challenge Announces Its Very First Four Weeks' Challenge Winner: Victc

Congratulations V.

Images

Default Re: Sugar Beat Challenge Announces Its Very First Four Weeks' Challenge Winner: Victc

Oh thanks to you both - I couldn' t have done it without the two of you!!

Wouldn't it be nice to see others take up this challenge......

Blog Entries

It would be nice to have others join us, but I'm thankful for the three of us. And eventually Ditto and I are going to learn more success.