Thread: First time using atkins

• Display

Default First time using atkins

I am gonna start my first round of Atkins. I work out so hard at the gym and cut calories but see no results. I bought the 12 week Atkins book. I work night shift so sugary things are so tempting!! I will post before pics next week. I'm also going to orange theory fitness and it's a very slooooooow progress. And I realize it's my sugary and bad carb filled diet😌

Images

Default Re: First time using atkins

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamings3232 View Post
    I am gonna start my first round of Atkins. I work out so hard at the gym and cut calories but see no results. I bought the 12 week Atkins book. I work night shift so sugary things are so tempting!! I will post before pics next week. I'm also going to orange theory fitness and it's a very slooooooow progress. And I realize it's my sugary and bad carb filled diet

Welcome to the ADBB.
    Just to let you know, we here at this site follow the last book written by Dr Atkins before he passed away.

It is called Dr Atkins NEW Diet Revolution 2002 edition. Any books about the Atkins plan in recent years have been from the Company that now sells a lot of Atkins products. The Original company has been bought out and revised a few times since Dr Atkins died.
    This board does not recommend using those products. (That's another subject)

But back to you. Take some time and get acquainted with how this site is set up. Especially the FORUM tab above. Click away on the links an read up.

Here is the Induction Food list

.http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...induction.html

By the way I moved your post to the

THE SPOTLIGHT INTRODUCE YOURSELF

Images

Hello, welcome to the board Dreamings.

Thank you so much! I have the 2002 book also that I bought years ago when I lived with my mom when I was first starting college.

There are tons of Atkins products that were made recently to be bought at the freezer section. I figured that they were not very good so I never bought them.

i am looking forward to start and share my progress and read other people's progress for motivation and support

thanks again for the list!

Images

Welcome to the Board - this is the place for advice, motivation & inspiration! But as in anything in life, you have to give of yourself to really get a lot out of it, so join in the conversations, the challenges & know we need you as much as you need us because you will be the advice giver, motivator & inspiration for someone else down the line. Here's to your success with Atkins!!

Images

Warm welcome aboard Dreamings!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.

Welcome aboard, Dreamings! Post often, ask questions and join right in the forums.
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

Thank you all!! I start tomorrow