Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

• Display

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

Good start, Victcy, and I've had a good day, too, so two fish for us:

Ditto

Victcy

Waterbaby1

Olivivi

No fish for me today! I had this lovely whipped coconut cream from a can at the pot luck. It was delish and I didn't actually check the contents for sugar but it was sweet and I'm sure there was sugar in it. It had 3 carbs per 1/4 cup and I had about 2 tbsps but sugar there was. It was worth it!
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby1 View Post
    No fish for me today! I had this lovely whipped coconut cream from a can at the pot luck. It was delish and I didn't actually check the contents for sugar but it was sweet and I'm sure there was sugar in it. It had 3 carbs per 1/4 cup and I had about 2 tbsps but sugar there was. It was worth it!
    You're so funny! Are you going to try to earn fish this week? Doing so has helped me in past weeks, and the week I dropped out and didn't try to earn fish, I had a few more sugar products. Probably should have tried to earn fish.

But it's up to you!

Yes OV (I know it's really Theresa, but I've gotten fond of OV!), I will continue in the sugar challenge. Every day that I don't eat sugar is a good day.

Yes OV (I know it's really Theresa, but I've gotten fond of OV!), I will continue in the sugar challenge. Every day that I don't eat sugar is a good day.

Blog Entries

Good idea, WB!

Blog Entries

Hey, everybody! Victcy earned her second four-week (month) award! Wow! I just realized it when updating the charts! A big congratulations and pat on the back, V, about that accomplishment, and please don't write it off to your teeth! There's much more to it than your tooth problems, and I'd say you have a good dose of determination in your character!

Images

071215 Success (after a tussle with a jar of pineapple jam...had it out of the cupboard twice, before I wrestled it back in there)

Every day that I don't eat sugar is a good day.
    I totally agree. I aim for a fish daily, don't bother looking at the bigger picture, just one fish at a time...keep going.

Congratulations V. A fabulous achievement...teeth or no teeth!

Blog Entries

I'm knocked out. Had a Christmas tree pastry at my sick daughter's. A very weak moment. Was it worth it? (Hehehe...)

A fishy for me today! A good day with no sugar.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast