Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

• Display

Images

Default Re: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

Monday: sugar free (am worried that when I do actually eat something sweet I might just go on a binge!!!)

Blog Entries

Tuesday morning: Victcy, I understand that fear of the binge, but you're in great shape! Great job!

Now, everybody, I'm going to try to get the fish market up-to-date this morning. Let me know whether there are any errors:

Ditto: KO

Victcy

Waterbaby1 : KO

Olivivi KO

Images

Tuesday: sugar free

Blog Entries

Tuesday: I'm sugar-free today, also, Victcy, despite my mother's setting out her homemade gingersnaps. Sheesh. Anyway, continue on, bright star, V, and I shall follow, a day at a time, sometimes good; sometimes, very bad:

Ditto: KO

Victcy

Olivivi KO

Images

081215 Fail big time!

Blog Entries

Go fish, Ditto! Tomorrow!

Ditto: KO KO

Victcy

Olivivi KO

No fish for me today, through no fault of my own. Out for lunch with the girls and had a burger sans bun (and that was not very good!) and it came with a salad. I was about a third of the way through when I realized that the yummy dressing on the salad was sweet. Not raspberry, I don't think but some other sugary stuff. Drat!
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Blog Entries

Ah, WB, we can almost rest assured that dressings in the outside world have sugar in them--and such dressings for the likes of me taste wonderful!

Ditto: KO KO

Victcy

Waterbaby1 : KO KO

Olivivi KO

Yeah, you're right about sugar lurking in dressings! I should have had mayo or just oil. Tomorrow

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Blog Entries

Everybody, make today a great one!! And we'll each have a fish tonight!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast