Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

• Display

Default Re: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

Wait! Does that mean you're leaving the whole board too? You and Ditto? What the heck is going on?!?

Sent from my Venue 7 3730 using Tapatalk
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

2. Default Re: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

remember this, that you are getting one side of a story. this was all between Olivivi and myself and it should have stayed as such.

i have spent the last 5 or 6 days coming up with a plan specifically to cater to Ditto's need to eat clean and this was a topic of a pm to Olivivi. apparently, the fishes and the monthly award mean more than just getting down to the nitty gritty of doing atkins the right way.
    i never said the this challenge was boring. i mentioned that some challenges don't make it because of several different reasons.

if anybody needs to chat with me about it you are more than welcome to send me private message. it's apparent that pm's have been exchanged between many folks anyway.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Blog Entries

I didn't mean to implicate you at all, Jo. The challenge is closing. It was my understanding it was an unsuccessful challenge. I didn't disclose anything from the PM other than the fact that the challenge was closing, and that, obviously, is out of my hands, although we four have enjoyed it. Please read what I actually wrote. It hurts that this challenge is stopping, but it's only fair that I'm up front about that. And it's public knowledge that the challenge is closing because it hasn't enough participants. It's been deemed unnecessary.

I've learned a great deal on this challenge and on this board. I am grateful to you for lessons learned, but I have not betrayed a confidence.

Blog Entries

I have not PMd anyone responding here, by the way [edit: with your PM; I did respond in that PM to let the person understand why I'm leaving, but I did not include your PM.] I have received one PM just asking about my leaving the board. And I certainly did not PM that person with your PM. I'll give you my password if you'd like to see that I'm telling the truth. Just email me with my registration info and I'll give you my PW here so you can see I'm telling the truth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby1 View Post
    Wait! Does that mean you're leaving the whole board too? You and Ditto? What the heck is going on?!?

Feelings hurt. Sweet and simple. Love you, Waterbaby1. You're a champ!

Blog Entries

I've deleted everything regarding the closing of this challenge. I have not PMd anyone here with your message, Jo. Ask any of them, please. I simply wanted the participants to know that we were shutting down and that I was sad we were doing so. This challenge was a boost to me when I needed it, and I appreciate the good times here and the good discussions as well as getting to know the people who participated in it. And that is a sincere expression and it is the truth.

Edit: Oh, and only one person here has PMd me, by the way. If there are other PMs, I'm completely unaware of them, and I certainly did not get into details with that single person.

Images

Thursday: sugar free

Life runs in seasons & in truth the 'sugar beat' would most probably have ended this weekend for me anyway. Not because of christmas cookies, but I want a drink over the festive season!! (Can't actually remember my last glass of wine....)

This has been amazing, intense but amazing! And we have proved it can be done and done by us - guess what I'll be giving up next Lent?? Because I now know I can, so ladies thank you, thank you & again thank you.

I really hope that after taking a little time for yourselves that you will be back 'challenging', because January 2nd won't feel right without you now we've done the groundwork..... !

Blog Entries

Thursday report with Victcy signing in with a sugarless day...not sure about Waterbaby. But great going, Victcy! You've had an inspiring run. Only two more days to go...and waterbaby1: let's hear from you, please:

Ditto: KO KO

Victcy

Waterbaby1 : KO KO

Olivivi KO KO

I had a sugar free day yesterday, but one in which i are far too much! I am planning another sugar free day today

SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Images

Friday: sugar free

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast