Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

• Display

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sugar Beat challenge #12; Begins Sunday, Dec. 6; SIGN UP; POST HERE

I think everything's correct below. Let me know! Anyway, WB, I have those sugarfree days, too, in which my portions are haywire. At least we're low carb; could be worse! I did really well yesterday, a model day. And Victcy, congrats, as always! You're our shining star!

Ditto: KO KO

Victcy

Waterbaby1 : KO KO

Olivivi KO KO

Images

For the last time....
    Saturday: sugar free

Blog Entries

You're the best, Victcy! Your final fish:

Victcy

Olivivi KO KO KO

I also had a sugar free day today!
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Blog Entries

And your final one, too, WB--I think I'm missing a day for you! Good job and happy holidays! See you on Facebook.

Victcy

Olivivi KO KO KO

No sugar today
    SW 228, CW 212.4, GW 199 - for now!

Blog Entries

One more fish...and that's the last tuna here! Happy holidays to all and may all sugarplums simply be the ones that dance in your heads...

Victcy

Olivivi KO KO KO

This looks like something to possibly be resurrected. Hidden sugar is everywhere. The one that blew me away was the time I ate dill pickle slices and I knew something was off...kicked out of ketosis. Read the label and low and behold they put sugar in my dill pickles. Never occured to read that label and I read many. Ticked me off because I could have had 4 skittles instead. I;m such an addict. It will always be part of my personality.

Last night I had the Atkins mouth so badly when I shopped I was buying grapes for my Mama whom I live with as her caretaker. I popped one into my mouth deliberately just to get a little relief. What I should have doe was just grab a bottle of water and drink it while shopping and it wouldn't be so uncomfortable. Obviously one grape isn't going to impact me but it's the mentality of it. If I say I'm in induction it means no fruit. I broke a rule. Simple as that. So finnegan begin again.
    Restarted Atkins 1/6/2017
    SW 229.6
    CW 210.4
    GW 138

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon

OWL Rung 1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456