Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

• Display
  1. Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

Quote Originally Posted by chinadoll View Post
    Folks I have been MIA because we lost power in the wee hours of Sat morning and just got it back on tonight. I am in So Jersey and we didnt get more than 6 inches on the coast but our roads were flooded with the tides and we were pretty much stuck here until late this afternoon when the tides went down enough to get out and the power came back on. I didnt get much exercise in, spent the day trying to keep warm. Luckily the stove was gas so I could heat up food and as much as I was tempted I didnt go off plan though I probably had more protein than I really needed.
    we knew part of your dilemma, jill, knowing you were from jersey. i trust your house wasn't flooded in any way since you didn't state it.
    good job staying on plan! sometimes that is a very hard thing to do during weather events.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

2. Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

Quote Originally Posted by mollymarie View Post
    Hi! I woke up to what looks like a blizzard here in NJ. I've been told we have a foot already. Luckily I don't have to worry about shoveling or going anywhere. Scale has stopped moving for me again! Maybe I shouldn't have moved up to Rung 1 but have had a cold this week ad I haven't been eating much at all, still under 20 carbs. Giving it another week, then rethink it. Stay safe everyone!
    i can't really add much advice that hasn't already been given.

stress is bad, it's ceases everything in life not just weight loss.
    colds/flu mean you're not eating quite like your suppose to and you might not have had enough water.
    cold medicines, if you took any... some of those can stop weight loss.
    bottom line... snowed in, stress over the scale not moving and maybe you not moving, having a cold, not enough water for hydration.... that certainly sounds to me like the scale should have stopped moving for you.

know that it's temporary so don't sweat the small stuff.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

Hi guys! Didn't make it with my morning mug, because I didn't have any. I love my coffee most days, but the last two I haven't wanted any. Strange week for eating and drinking.

The sun was shining this morning, so I just got the shoveling over early. Trying to wade through thigh-deep snow yesterday carrying 30 pounds of water (3 gallons) was very difficult, so I was determined to shovel my way to the coop. Boy, what a job. The light, fluffy snow was no more--it was heavy and stuck to the shovel. It took almost 3 hours to shovel to the coop and a path around it. Then I saw that one of my bee hives had the entrance covered in snow, so I had to wade through even deeper drifted snow to get to the hive and clear the entrance. I have short legs and that deep snow gets the best of me.

I still have to clear the front and around my car, but that can wait because I just can't shovel any more today. The drifts are up to the hood in the front. I have plenty of groceries--I might wait until spring thaw!
    W 297 CW 175.6 GW 150

"Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."
    ~~Herodotus

Doin' the "Real Deal" Atkins 2002 since 9/15/2005
    x5

Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

jo, the yard and roads were impassable but the house stayed dry.

Sunny, hope you have some BenGay--I can only imagine the sore muscles tomorrow after that heavy wet snow
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Not losing on OWL? Need to focus yourself?
    Check out the Cheat Free Challenge Group
    http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...at-free-group/

Looks like I am the first one up this morning! I slept well last night and was up at my regular time to watch the sun come up over the mountains. Getting back to my regular schedule is feeling pretty good. I am not even sore this morning. We were predicted to have a low of 11 degrees, but the actual low is 26 degrees, so maybe some of the snow will melt.

I am really psyched to start my downward spiral to my goal weight finally!
    W 297 CW 175.6 GW 150

"Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; While others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than ever before."
    ~~Herodotus

x5

Hi, all! I'm just checking in and will be back later. Dh and I are getting ready to do some shopping and won't be back until something after noon.

I hope you all stay warm and get some rest!
    Aka Nyna ~~~~I LOVE ATKINS!!!

"Either you run the day, or the day runs you". Jim Rohn
    X 52 X 64 X16

Good morning. Sunny and clear today. I am hoping for some melt too. Our drive and road is about 6 inches of ice. Hope to bring the cars home today. Lukily DH's truck did not get flooded since we had it up on ramps as a precaution. And our freezer in the garage was raise a foot off the ground and seems to be working fine.

I will get the house back in order and get some weight work in today.

Sunny, so glad you didnt have a sore back or shoulders this morning!
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Not losing on OWL? Need to focus yourself?
    Check out the Cheat Free Challenge Group
    http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.c...at-free-group/

8. Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

good afternoon girls

it's good to see the snow people in sunshine today!

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

9. Default Re: CHEAT FREE CHATROOM - Stop in with your morning mug and visit a spell

FYI
    I contacted fitday a couple days ago and asked if they could look into adding another column on the food entry list, one for Fiber. I told them I realized the fiber was listed below alongside the graph but it would be so much quicker and user friendly if the fiber were listed next to the food itself. It has to be possible, the software is there to calculate the other things so why not fiber? I have yet to hear from them but will let you know the outcome, if any.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Good morning! I've been up an hour, but the sun is still in bed, and I guess the Cheat-Free Gang is, too. More yucky weather today, and it is a rest day for me, so I will be looking for ways to keep the momentum going.
    W 297 CW 175.6 GW 150

~~Herodotus

x5

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast