Thread: Has anyone done the PiYo workout?

• Display

Images

Default Has anyone done the PiYo workout?

I'm thinking about buying it but it's $60. Normally I workout with youtube and costs me pennies to run my electronic devices and switches everything up. Is it worth the money?
    F

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7c0zEG/weight.png

Default Re: Has anyone done the PiYo workout?

I haven't tried all her videos, hoping, but I've done a few of her intro's that I've seen on FB and on YouTube. I have her Turbo Jam DVDs and I love them, and I've had them for years. If you've tried her online versions and like them, maybe invest in the series. It's like getting a sample book to read online and you just need the whole series to make your life complete. (I'm also a reformed exercise DVD collector junkie, so I try to use online things as much as possible.)
    2/17/2019 SW: 226: CW: 219: First Goal, 4%: 217
    Phase: Rung 1, 20 carbs about.
    Exercise: 45-50, 5 days a week
    Stats: F, 46 yo

Images

I am too. I used to buy dvds all the time but didn't like them/didn't stick with them. Did you ever do a 60 day Challenge or however many days? And did you see results? Small results or big?
    F

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/w7c0zEG/weight.png

It's the nature of the buying the dvd beast...see it, like it, try it, shelve it.

No, I didn't do her challenges, just did a few of her online freebies to see if I'd like it. I'm a whimp with no upper body strength. I've actually been reading up on HITT things instead...no DVDs to buy. I'm on a "dvd" diet...ha ha ha.
    2/17/2019 SW: 226: CW: 219: First Goal, 4%: 217
    Phase: Rung 1, 20 carbs about.
    Exercise: 45-50, 5 days a week
    Stats: F, 46 yo

hoping try ebay for a used one. It looks like something I'd like but I havent taken the plunge yet
    Jill
    I DID HAVE 100 pounds gone and WAS setting up residence in One-derland.
    I was No longer OBESE. Just Overweight. I want to be back there again and am on my way.

Don't trade what you want MOST for what you want right now.

Daily Checklist: 88 oz water daily - 90% of carbs from veggies - honoring dairy limits - weight work - cardio