Thread: Hedges NJ Shade .... Thorns a plus

• Display

Default Hedges NJ Shade .... Thorns a plus

Does anyone know about gardening? I need a hedge planted along my property line. It is on the south side of my property but fairly shaded ( should get a few hours of sun ). I would like something that is fast growing and can grow to 6-8 ft high ... thorns would be a plus.

Images

Default Re: Hedges NJ Shade .... Thorns a plus

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    Does anyone know about gardening? I need a hedge planted along my property line. It is on the south side of my property but fairly shaded ( should get a few hours of sun ). I would like something that is fast growing and can grow to 6-8 ft high ... thorns would be a plus.

Sounds crazy if it's happens to be your front or side yard, but in the back of my house is EXACTLY what you need... I'll even let you come have as many as you want (you remove): raspberries! Keeps deer & other critters out & produces all I can eat berries (if I pick & freeze for off-season).
    Last edited by Boonie Stomper; August 1st, 2016 at 10:41 PM. Reason: wrapping weirdness
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!