Thread: Does this look like a reasonable breakfast?

• Display

Default Does this look like a reasonable breakfast?

Having trouble (in my mind) with the calorie count but the carb count is perfect. What do you think?
    Last edited by Elizellen; May 6th, 2016 at 04:03 AM. Reason: To remove weird coding

Default Re: Does this look like a reasonable breakfast?

Sorry - I tried to cut and paste from MFP and got this (admin just delete and I will repost this later).

1154 calories 7g carbs 80g fat 68g protein 0 Fiber 4 sugar

I have lost about 10 pounds so far in about 10 days so I must be doing something right - Should I worry at all about the calories?

Your numbers might be fine depending on what actual foods you ate - can you list them?

BTW I cannot delete your first post or the whole thread will vanish but can delete the long gobbledegooky letters and numbers if you like

. . . .

SW290+/CW170/GW135 Premaintenance Phase F/68yrs/5ft 5.5"
    (Though due to collapsed vertebrae as a result of multiple myeloma I am now only 5'1" - but I refuse to recalculate my BMI )

At 8am I had 2 Beef & Blue sausages with cheese, at 10:30am I had a cheeseburger (no buns or added carbs)

Yes please delete the junk in the thread.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hm212 View Post
    At 8am I had 2 Beef & Blue sausages with cheese, at 10:30am I had a cheeseburger (no buns or added carbs)
    It seems a high carb count for the sausages and cheeseburger unless you also ate some vegetables that you have not listed here.

We aim to get "most" of our up to 20 net carbs from our allowed vegetables as instructed by Dr Atkins.

Yes please delete the junk in the thread.
    Done!

. . . .

SW290+/CW170/GW135 Premaintenance Phase F/68yrs/5ft 5.5"
    (Though due to collapsed vertebrae as a result of multiple myeloma I am now only 5'1" - but I refuse to recalculate my BMI )