Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Day 18.....

  • Share
  • Thread Tools
  • Display
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 12, 2016
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    23

    Default Day 18.....

    DAY 18, 17 pounds down !!!!

    I am so happy, if you guys only knew, I spend 3 to 4 hours a day on here reading old posts and because of this, I 've held on. Yesterday was a hard day for ME with cravings, but I got on the scale this morning AND.......boom..5 pounds down overnight lol


    I do have a question though...I know that the first few pounds are water and I now weigh 235 BUT is this 235 the same as 235 without Atkins? I mean, is my 235 the same as a normal person weighing 235, or is the water just masking and I truly weigh like 240 or something??

    I really am thinner, this really works. The bottom was day one and top is day 17

    Have a great day everyone !!

    Cynthia
    Last edited by Losing; May 27th, 2016 at 08:04 AM.
    ***ANGER FUELS ME, THIS IS MY PROCESS TO GO THROUGH AND I WILL SUCCEED"

    Start Date: May 9th, 2016
    S/C/G
    252/236/180


    Mini goals:

    230 by 06/20/2016
    222 by 07/04/2016
    216 by 07/18/2016
    208 by 08/01/2016
    200 by 08/15/2016
    180 pounds .....Goal.......
    by my birthday!

  2. #2
    Rabbit Hunter Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2015
    Location
    U.K. A soldier of life,just soldiering throu.
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Losing View Post
    DAY 18, 17 pounds down !!!!

    I am so happy, if you guys only knew, I spend 3 to 4 hours a day on here reading old posts and because of this, I 've held on. Yesterday was a hard day for ME with cravings, but I got on the scale this morning AND.......boom..5 pounds down overnight lol


    I do have a question though...I know that the first few pounds are water and I now weigh 235 BUT is this 235 the same as 235 without Atkins? I mean, is my 235 the same as a normal person weighing 235, or is the water just masking and I truly weigh like 240 or something??

    I really am thinner, this really works. The bottom was day one and top is day 17

    Have a great day everyone !!

    Cynthia
    Synthia,you got your picturs up.Try not to get on those scales to often,somtimes they will not move or they may go up a tad.Well done so far.Forgot to add,it will be fat you are losing now.
    A once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess.

    Start date 7-7-15. .
    7-7-15.Waight 315lb.
    7-8-15.Waight 306 lb.
    6-9-15,waight 298lb.
    11-10-15,waight 288lb.

    1-12-15,waight 280lb.
    7-1-16,waight 277lb.
    16-1-16,waight 274lb.
    13-2-16,waight 272lb.
    3-3-16,waight 269lb.
    23-4-16,waight 266lb.


  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 12, 2016
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Thank you Biglazzlo, thank you for all of your help and YES I do see a difference, I don't way everyday only on thursdays. I was hoping it will be fat going forward, thanks for the encouragement and motivation.

    Best,
    Cynthia


    Quote Originally Posted by Biglazzlo View Post
    Synthia,you got your picturs up.Try not to get on those scales to often,somtimes they will not move or they may go up a tad.Well done so far.Forgot to add,it will be fat you are losing now.
    ***ANGER FUELS ME, THIS IS MY PROCESS TO GO THROUGH AND I WILL SUCCEED"

    Start Date: May 9th, 2016
    S/C/G
    252/236/180


    Mini goals:

    230 by 06/20/2016
    222 by 07/04/2016
    216 by 07/18/2016
    208 by 08/01/2016
    200 by 08/15/2016
    180 pounds .....Goal.......
    by my birthday!

  4. #4
    Rabbit Hunter Champion!
    Join Date
    Jun 20, 2015
    Location
    U.K. A soldier of life,just soldiering throu.
    Posts
    1,226

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Losing View Post
    Thank you Biglazzlo, thank you for all of your help and YES I do see a difference, I don't way everyday only on thursdays. I was hoping it will be fat going forward, thanks for the encouragement and motivation.

    Best,
    Cynthia
    Your welcome synthia.I waigh once a week,monday morning,it.s best to waigh mornings,You get a more accurate scale reading.
    A once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess.

    Start date 7-7-15. .
    7-7-15.Waight 315lb.
    7-8-15.Waight 306 lb.
    6-9-15,waight 298lb.
    11-10-15,waight 288lb.

    1-12-15,waight 280lb.
    7-1-16,waight 277lb.
    16-1-16,waight 274lb.
    13-2-16,waight 272lb.
    3-3-16,waight 269lb.
    23-4-16,waight 266lb.


  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 12, 2016
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Yes, thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Biglazzlo View Post
    Your welcome synthia.I waigh once a week,monday morning,it.s best to waigh mornings,You get a more accurate scale reading.
    ***ANGER FUELS ME, THIS IS MY PROCESS TO GO THROUGH AND I WILL SUCCEED"

    Start Date: May 9th, 2016
    S/C/G
    252/236/180


    Mini goals:

    230 by 06/20/2016
    222 by 07/04/2016
    216 by 07/18/2016
    208 by 08/01/2016
    200 by 08/15/2016
    180 pounds .....Goal.......
    by my birthday!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 21, 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,260

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Excellent stats for your weight loss journey, Cynthia!


    To answer your original question, the first few pounds is known to be called "water weight" when you're first stating to lose weight no matter what or how someone begins losing weight. The fat cells in our body go through major changes. I would venture to say and agree with BigLazz, that you are indeed in the fat-burning mode of Atkins if you've been through over 2 weeks and having had stellar weight loss.

    Keep rockin'!

  7. #7

    Join Date
    May 12, 2016
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Thank you lisa, I am so excited, but do you see any changes in the pictures? I feel lighter but can't see one?


    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
    Excellent stats for your weight loss journey, Cynthia!


    To answer your original question, the first few pounds is known to be called "water weight" when you're first stating to lose weight no matter what or how someone begins losing weight. The fat cells in our body go through major changes. I would venture to say and agree with BigLazz, that you are indeed in the fat-burning mode of Atkins if you've been through over 2 weeks and having had stellar weight loss.

    Keep rockin'!
    ***ANGER FUELS ME, THIS IS MY PROCESS TO GO THROUGH AND I WILL SUCCEED"

    Start Date: May 9th, 2016
    S/C/G
    252/236/180


    Mini goals:

    230 by 06/20/2016
    222 by 07/04/2016
    216 by 07/18/2016
    208 by 08/01/2016
    200 by 08/15/2016
    180 pounds .....Goal.......
    by my birthday!

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 15, 2005
    Location
    Italy (a Brit abroad)
    Posts
    20,604
    Images
    21

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Wow! I really see the difference. Way to go Cynthia...your hard work is paying off!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award


    F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.


  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 12, 2016
    Location
    Miami, Fl.
    Posts
    23

    Default Re: Day 18.....

    Thank you..
    Quote Originally Posted by sallyseachange View Post
    Wow! I really see the difference. Way to go Cynthia...your hard work is paying off!
    ***ANGER FUELS ME, THIS IS MY PROCESS TO GO THROUGH AND I WILL SUCCEED"

    Start Date: May 9th, 2016
    S/C/G
    252/236/180


    Mini goals:

    230 by 06/20/2016
    222 by 07/04/2016
    216 by 07/18/2016
    208 by 08/01/2016
    200 by 08/15/2016
    180 pounds .....Goal.......
    by my birthday!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions