Thread: MIA's in FAQ's

• Display

Images

Default MIA's in FAQ's

(and also a BAD LINK in the website toolbar -"What's New" goes to Activity Stream.)

Observed some missing or non-functioning apparent links in the Atkins Diet FAQ section today, as well as dangling partial sentences at the ends of some sections (either the end is missing, or a link to read more is not there).

Examples in Phases of the Atkins Nutritional Approach:

What are net carbs? section ends with "Due to the effects on weight loss, some low carbers will either subtract"

and here an entire section...
    "What counts as water?

The article below was published in the December 2003 issue of the Atkins Newsletter.

Navigating Water
    Janet Cappiello Blake

Add drinking more water to your list of New Year "
    Last edited by Boonie Stomper; July 30th, 2016 at 12:08 PM. Reason: add note about bad link just found.
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!

2. Default Re: MIA's in FAQ's

i'll do my best to repair things and/or have a mod help out.

when upgrades and glitches happen we ALWAYS have to hunt for things to be repaired. i thought we had them all at one time but i guess not.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

3. Default Re: MIA's in FAQ's

so very much of what is in the FAQ'S on the toolbar are repeats of what is in the FAQ'S in the induction forum and elsewhere. i am not sure it's worth repairing. it's not a quick fix, in fact, it's quite a process and time consuming, from what i see at the admin panel.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Default Re: MIA's in FAQ's

For some reason, I now envision geeky technicalities caused by dirty edits, some global changes, changed paths, etc. resulting in a lot of the woes floating around the board... LOL
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!

5. Default Re: MIA's in FAQ's

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie Stomper View Post
    For some reason, I now envision geeky technicalities caused by dirty edits, some global changes, changed paths, etc. resulting in a lot of the woes floating around the board... LOL
    now you're catching on! lol and the hack we had several years ago didn't help anything. some of what i have to do still has to be done via the back door, so to speak.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30