Thread: GAME - Build-A-Book

• Display

Images

Cool GAME - Build-A-Book

This game is kind of like the Finish the Sentence Game. Let's Build A Book!
    Here are some starting parts you can use, or add your own:

You complete the dangling end to the previous post, and then develop the story further.

Do not put in an end to the story; rather, leave it hanging (to be continued).

Repeat steps, next poster.

In the beginning, there was a great big Egg. A Chicken saw that it was hers, and it was good! She decided to...
    Last edited by Boonie Stomper; August 4th, 2016 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Add Build-a-Book Parts
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!

Images

Default Re: GAME - Build-A-Book

Ok, everyone just wants to listen and so be it - I can play with myself ... hmmph.

"She decided to.."
    ....roll it around on the ground. After a couple of hours, the chicken got thirsty, tired and hungry.

She grabbed a drink . After a short rest,...
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!

Images

after a short rest, she looked around and saw only...

4. Default Re: GAME - Build-A-Book

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie Stomper View Post
    after a short rest, she looked around and saw only...
    ....only 1 little . She wondered what happened to all the ......

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    ....only 1 little . She wondered what happened to all the ......
    many 's that had been so tempting recently. Now, suddenly she shifted her focus to bacon, ribs, and ...

6. Default Re: GAME - Build-A-Book

many 's that had been so tempting recently. Now, suddenly she shifted her focus to bacon, ribs, and ...
    veggies! and and because without veggies you just can't make .......

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

7. Default Re: GAME - Build-A-Book

veggies! and and because without veggies you just can't make .......
    .... a good chef salad. Another key ingredient for a good great tasting salad is strips. Now this worried the so badly that she.....

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

.... a good chef salad. Another key ingredient for a good great tasting salad is strips. Now this worried the so badly that she.....
    resolved to solve her dilemma with her wits. She knew very well that the pig was an expert chef by nature, and that there were abundant tasty alternatives not far away, near the shore, so ....
    ~Susan

9. Default Re: GAME - Build-A-Book

resolved to solve her dilemma with her wits. She knew very well that the pig was an expert chef by nature, and that there were abundant tasty alternatives not far away, near the shore, so ....
    ......piggy and miss chicken grab their fishing poles and , hopped in the farmers boat and motored out about 1/2 mile from shore. Just as they were settling in ...................

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

...They noticed on a distant shore some folks setting up a potluck party, and a wonderful aroma was drifting their way...
    ~Susan