View Poll Results: How do you eat most of your eggs? (choose multi)

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Boiled

2 50.00%
  • Fried

3 75.00%
  • Scrambled

4 100.00%
  • Omelet

3 75.00%
  • Baked

0 0%
  • Benedict

0 0%
  • Raw

0 0%
  • Coddled

0 0%
  • Crepes

0 0%
  • Other (elaborate, please )

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: POLL: How do you like your EGGS?

• Display

Images

Question POLL: How do you like your EGGS?

Which way to you eat most of your eggs?

~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!

Default Re: POLL: How do you like your EGGS?

Lately I've been rather obsessed with fried eggs. I also like them scrambled with salami and cheese. Still trying to figure out how to make the perfect omlette. I also like them baked in a quiche. Oh, I forgot boiled in the poll, but I like a boiled egg in my salad.

Honestly, the only type of egg I've not enjoyed was a poached egg. I could never choke down a raw one either, unless it was in cookie dough! lol
    Current Weight: 216.6 (33.4lbs lost!) 8/19/16
    Starting Weight: 250
    Goal Weight: 150

I previously lost from 220 to 155, but gained it all back. Learn from me and don't relapse!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
    .... I could never choke down a raw one either, unless it was in cookie dough! lol
    What? No Eggnog? There are low-carb versions, even with the traditional raw egg in the ingredients (with and without alcohol). Best to get to dairy rung unless you want a watery version, though.

I'll pretend you did not bring up the dough... Reminds me of the origins of sugar craving as a young child, stir, snitch, bake, snitch, lick bowl & spoon, repeat...
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!

Images

I have yet to meet the eggs that I didn't like (so long as fresh and properly prepared).
    In the 'other' is what I strive for, that often ends up as hard boiled, namely, the perfectly soft boiled egg. I like the yolk to still be a wee bit orange at the center.
    ~Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie Stomper View Post
    What? No Eggnog? There are low-carb versions, even with the traditional raw egg in the ingredients (with and without alcohol). Best to get to dairy rung unless you want a watery version, though.

I'll pretend you did not bring up the dough... Reminds me of the origins of sugar craving as a young child, stir, snitch, bake, snitch, lick bowl & spoon, repeat...
    Eww, eww, I hate eggnog. Don't even like the smell of it. :shudder:
    Current Weight: 216.6 (33.4lbs lost!) 8/19/16
    Starting Weight: 250
    Goal Weight: 150

I previously lost from 220 to 155, but gained it all back. Learn from me and don't relapse!

Images

Awww... There are SO MANY other possibilities-

(I never said this was referring to any particular sort of eggs,

I'll entertain in "Other" (if most of your eggs includes any of these not exclusive
    Duck
    Fish
    Crustaceans
    Avian (non-chicken or duck)
    Partly Developed
    Artificial?
    ~Susan

Images

No real favs, but just love 'em every which way! I do go in phases though,,,the current one being: 3 minute poached; drained and sprinkled with parmesan cheese, salt and pepper and a good glug of EVOO all over. The oil has to be top notch.
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.

8. Default Re: POLL: How do you like your EGGS?

scrambled and hard boiled for me. i like the hard boiled eggs in salads or just to eat on plain along side a t-bone or smoked chops.

i also use eggs in my waffle recipe and of course, the famous MIM.

i love eggnog but there is no self control with it. if i make a 1/2 gallon, i'll drink 1/2 gallon, therefore, i don't make it.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

So, clearly everyone who participated loves scrambled eggs. Me too - and most of my eggs technically are scrambled at least a little, if for no other reason than it makes them nuke-able, so no cleanup of a pan is required!
    ~Susan