Thread: Weird Ticker - Search Bar Toolbar Display

• Display

Images

Default Weird Ticker - Search Bar Toolbar Display

This is how the display started looking yesterday or the day before (using Mozilla Firefox before and now)
    Tool bar display - ticker.jpg It is peculiar, but is not an obstacle to using.
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!
    This is my REAL Goal:...

Goal: Just DO It!

2. Default Re: Weird Ticker - Search Bar Toolbar Display

thank you for the screen shot susan.

i use chrome and haven't had anything as you are seeing. it very well could be the browser. in the past, certain browsers for certain members just would not work.
    if you use a different browser and continue to see the problem i will try to contact tom to see if he has any suggestions or fixes.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Default Re: Weird Ticker - Search Bar Toolbar Display

Thanks, Jimmie!

I opened this page in Google Chrome just now simultaneously with the one on Mozilla, and it looks perfectly fine there.
    ~Susan
    STAC MEMBER________________________Age: gettin' older/sex: F/ height: shrinkin' - Is there a TTAC?

I'm back... Third time's the charm, right? Hoping to "get carded" again someday as my youthful looks return ....I hope!!!

Images

Default Re: Weird Ticker - Search Bar Toolbar Display

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie Stomper View Post
    This is how the display started looking yesterday or the day before (using Mozilla Firefox before and now)
    Tool bar display - ticker.jpg It is peculiar, but is not an obstacle to using.

Boonie's such a big dummy (yep we talk to each other sometimes )
    Darn if it wasn't the magnified screen / zoom I had turned on in order to get larger print.

Check it out - the whole page changes if you hit [ctrl] and [+] or [-] - more than once makes it worse!
    Last edited by Boonie Stomper; August 14th, 2016 at 08:27 PM. Reason: :catfight back at myself
    ~Susan