Thread: Rescued an hedgehogg.

• Display
    Rabbit Hunter Champion!
    U.K. A soldier of life,just soldiering throu.

Default Rescued an hedgehogg.

I thought i would sit in the back yard with a brew,we have a food waste near a grid.Anyway a sat there nice and peacefull,and i heard this scratching.I thought it was a rat in the bin,so i gets a flashlight to have a look.There was a hedgehog stuck down the grid,i tried to get it out but it curled up with it's spikes out.I went and got some pliers and got hold of some of it's spikes,pulled but it was a very tight fit and the spikes come off.I tried again and got the poor thing out of the grid,it's still curled up in a ball.It's been about 20 min,hope the little critters ok.
    A once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess.

Start date 7-7-15. .
    7-7-15.Waight 315lb.
    7-8-15.Waight 306 lb.
    6-9-15,waight 298lb.
    11-10-15,waight 288lb.

1-12-15,waight 280lb.
    7-1-16,waight 277lb.
    16-1-16,waight 274lb.
    13-2-16,waight 272lb.
    3-3-16,waight 269lb.
    23-4-16,waight 266lb.

2. Default Re: Rescued an hedgehogg.

never had the chance to meet up with a hedghog. just about everything else but not that.
    how's the critter doing?
    i wonder if their quills grow back? i'm guessing "yes".

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Rabbit Hunter Champion!

Default Re: Rescued an hedgehogg.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie 48 View Post
    never had the chance to meet up with a hedghog. just about everything else but not that.
    how's the critter doing?
    i wonder if their quills grow back? i'm guessing "yes".
    Lots and lots of the little creachers in my neck of the woods.Just the other night,it was very warm i could'nt sleep.I decided to go for a drive down the country lanes,it was pitch black darkness and in my headlights i saw a hedghog,it had a load of little baby hedghogs crossing the road.So i stopped to let them safely across,i waited for a few minutes,another car came so i stopped him and we waited and waited for them to cross.After a while they had'nt moved,so i went over to check on them and they was'nt hedgogs after all. It was horse dung.

Start date 7-7-15. .
    7-7-15.Waight 315lb.
    7-8-15.Waight 306 lb.
    6-9-15,waight 298lb.
    11-10-15,waight 288lb.

1-12-15,waight 280lb.
    7-1-16,waight 277lb.
    16-1-16,waight 274lb.
    13-2-16,waight 272lb.
    3-3-16,waight 269lb.
    23-4-16,waight 266lb.

4. Default Re: Rescued an hedgehogg.

Quote Originally Posted by Biglazzlo View Post
    Lots and lots of the little creachers in my neck of the woods.Just the other night,it was very warm i could'nt sleep.I decided to go for a drive down the country lanes,it was pitch black darkness and in my headlights i saw a hedghog,it had a load of little baby hedghogs crossing the road.So i stopped to let them safely across,i waited for a few minutes,another car came so i stopped him and we waited and waited for them to cross.After a while they had'nt moved,so i went over to check on them and they was'nt hedgogs after all. It was horse dung.
    ewwww.....
    we get lots of that around here too. we live in amish country ... nuff said.

LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS
    ​​​​​​​​+30

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Biglazzlo View Post
    Thanks for the chuckle Lazzlo! Do hope your hedgehog is ok, minus a few quills!
    Before & After
    Doggie Max's award

F/64 yrs/ - SW: 78 kg; GW: 65 kg; LW: 56 kg; CW 59.9 kg.

Rabbit Hunter Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by sallyseachange View Post
    Thanks for the chuckle Lazzlo! Do hope your hedgehog is ok, minus a few quills!
    Your welcome sally,The little hedgehog was gone after about 25 min being curled up.

Start date 7-7-15. .
    7-7-15.Waight 315lb.
    7-8-15.Waight 306 lb.
    6-9-15,waight 298lb.
    11-10-15,waight 288lb.

1-12-15,waight 280lb.
    7-1-16,waight 277lb.
    16-1-16,waight 274lb.
    13-2-16,waight 272lb.
    3-3-16,waight 269lb.
    23-4-16,waight 266lb.